ATEM1 HDMI Channel 4 no input

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

mathewstjohn

ATEM1 HDMI Channel 4 no input

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 6:07 am

Hi,

I am using an ATEM1 Mixer for our church productions for the last 8 months. We used to use only the three HDMI inputs as we had only three cameras. Recently we had purchased one more camera and plugged it into the fourth HDMI input with the correct settings. However, there is no signal on the fourth channel. We have tried all sorts of settings and even tried connecting a camera that is working on the other channels, but couldn't see that camera either.

Could this be a hardware error or some firmware errors ?
My firmware is 4.1

Kindly help.
Thanks in advance.

Mathews J

Hakan Taube Lyxzen

Re: ATEM1 HDMI Channel 4 no input

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 am

Since HDMI input 4 are shared with input sdi 2 you must check that its set to HDMI in the settings tab in Atem software.

Hakan
Hakan Taube Lyxzen
prostreaming.se

Liam Kennedy

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Hatl wrote:Since HDMI input 4 are shared with input sdi 2 you must check that its set to HDMI in the settings tab in Atem software.

Hakan

That would be the case for the TVS but the ATEM 1ME does not share any inputs between HDMI and SDI.

I'd recommend the poster calls support for help. It sounds like their testing has ruled out most everything (cable/camera).
ATEM 1/ME, TVS, Hyperdeck Studio, Fujitsu Lifebook NH751 USB3

Hakan Taube Lyxzen

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Liam are correct, I´ll missed that you had the 1 ME.
The only solution left are if you for some reason started with input 4 and the one you didn´t use until now are input 1. That one are also shared with the component input so check that input 1 - 4 are all HDMI in the Atem software. If thats the case you better call support.

Hakan
Hakan Taube Lyxzen
prostreaming.se

Return to Live Production