MetaControl Pro Version?

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

rjmurdock

MetaControl Pro Version?

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:08 pm

I recently install the MetaControl app for the my Android tablet and it works great. I'm wanting to configure some of the open buttons for media players, keying, and such. However, when I try to select these options, I'm prompted with a notice that these functions are part of the PRO version. I've checked the Google Play app store, but I can't find a PRO version of the app to purchase. Can anyone help me out?

Thomas Beck

Re: MetaControl Pro Version?

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

I got it to come up by clicking something on the meta control panel. It cost a little over 13 bucks us dollars. Ill be getting it.

Thomas Beck

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

I got it to come up by clicking something on the meta control panel. It cost a little over 13 bucks us dollars. Ill be getting it.

rjmurdock

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 7:07 pm

OK, I just realized that I wasn't connected to the internet when the application tried to go to Google Play after I hit OK on the notice message. Just paid my $13, getting ready to test it out.

rjmurdock

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 am

Ok, I've got the pro version. Can anyone tell me how I can get the slightly larger button layout? I've selected the XL option in the settings tab, but it did not change anything, even after restarting the application.

Return to Live Production