Rename Clean Feeds

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author
Eric Harrison

Rename Clean Feeds

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm

I would like to be able to rename the CLEAN FEEDs to fit our setup. CLEAN FEED 2 goes to STREAM and CLEAN FEED 1 goes to CAPTURE. I would like it to say that on our multi view.

Darren Lew

Blackmagic Design

Re: Rename Clean Feeds

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 pm

eharison wrote:I would like to be able to rename the CLEAN FEEDs to fit our setup. CLEAN FEED 2 goes to STREAM and CLEAN FEED 1 goes to CAPTURE. I would like it to say that on our multi view.

Hi eharison,

We can take this on board as a feature request and will expand it to include more control over the Multi-Viewer in general. Different sized windows, different positioning of windows etc.

Cheers

Darren.
Darren Lew
Senior Product Manager ATEM
Blackmagic Design

Matthew Cotter

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Darren Lew wrote:
eharison wrote:I would like to be able to rename the CLEAN FEEDs to fit our setup. CLEAN FEED 2 goes to STREAM and CLEAN FEED 1 goes to CAPTURE. I would like it to say that on our multi view.

Hi eharison,

We can take this on board as a feature request and will expand it to include more control over the Multi-Viewer in general. Different sized windows, different positioning of windows etc.

Cheers

Darren.

Is there a "Like" button... Here's another vote for a slick BlackMagic Design Multiviewer... I have an ATEM right now just for that feature...

Gregg Bond

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 10:14 pm

I approve of this, especially if I could use a TVS, loop the Multiviewer back in, add a graphic and use it to drive our projectors for things like Xbox events. (Even better if they also did an 8 input HDMI only TVs....)

Return to Live Production