Desperate Solution - Intensity Extreme and Flash Media Encod

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

George Sickler

Desperate Solution - Intensity Extreme and Flash Media Encod

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 am

I cannot get the audio to stay in sync using Intensity Extreme a Mac Book Pro and a thunderbolt cable. - Thank you for opening this forum. - I am desperate to find a solution for this. - Or to be able to live stream with some other source with the Intensity Extreme would be wonderful. - What are the options? I feel like I just tossed some cash down the drain when I bought this, as I felt the same way when I got the h.264 recorder, not knowing that it would not stream either. - Works beautifully capturing the h.264 - but not to stream.

So I am using a canopus avc-110 - and then the footage looks real rough down converted to SD when it is so stinking awesome coming out of the Atem in HD. - The footage looks great from the Intensity Extreme, it is just that the audio drifts within the first few minutes. -

Any advice, any help? I have been searching all over for an answer, - and maybe that is my answer, it just does not work. - (it was advertised that it does, but the audio is unuseable) - any other work arounds? -

Looking forward to any brilliant minds chipping in, and the future of BM Forum

George
George Sickler
Colorado Digital Video

Liam Kennedy

Re: Desperate Solution - Intensity Extreme and Flash Media E

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 am

Not a solution to your Intensity Extreme issues... but for streaming the H.264 have you looked at the inexpensive MXLight? http://mxlight.co.uk/

Also... what service are you using to stream? If it happens to be Livestream.com their producer software directly supports the H.264 prorecorder or the ATEM TVS.
ATEM 1/ME, TVS, Hyperdeck Studio, Fujitsu Lifebook NH751 USB3

George Sickler

PostSat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 am

Liam Kennedy wrote:Not a solution to your Intensity Extreme issues... but for streaming the H.264 have you looked at the inexpensive MXLight? http://mxlight.co.uk/

Also... what service are you using to stream? If it happens to be Livestream.com their producer software directly supports the H.264 prorecorder or the ATEM TVS.

Thanks Liam, I am using a Mac mini solution, that I guess maybe I should try a boot camp and get the mxlight solution. It's very reasonable...

I just am bummed that there is not a lot of chatter or attempts to use the extreme as a viable solution for FL encoder.

I do wish live stream service was a little more price friendly as well. It's over priced for low runs. So creating demand is a little high to begin.

Anyone else have any experience?
George Sickler
Colorado Digital Video

George Sickler

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 am

Ok, I was just looking at the LiveStream option, and whoa! Sweet! New $45 a month. - This changes the game for everyone. - H.264 connects right into the procaster. or the tvs, or the Intensity Extreme. - I am sold! I will be trying this out, and report back. -

What would be good is a live streaming category here at the BMD forum. :ugeek:

G
George Sickler
Colorado Digital Video

Return to Live Production