ATEM television Studio Cannot Turn On? HELP!

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

andinof

ATEM television Studio Cannot Turn On? HELP!

PostMon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

hi I am new user for this device, I just opened this device, while updating Atem Software Control, all the power indicator is lights up, including with the Switcher control indicator is also light up, everything is working normally. after that, I tried to unplug the power supply, and plug in back, but all the indicator is not lights up anymore just as the first time I turned it on.

I want to ask what is the real problem?
whether it comes from the wall wart power supply issue that I read on this forum
Or
whether related to my hardware?

I really appreciated for help from you all, this issue makes me frustrated, thank you

Göran Diffner

Re: ATEM television Studio Cannot Turn On? HELP!

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:37 am

This might be useless advice if so Im sorry but check your networksettings maby they changed after the update. Good luck

Jay Kelley

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 am

andinof wrote:hi I am new user for this device, I just opened this device, while updating Atem Software Control, all the power indicator is lights up, including with the Switcher control indicator is also light up, everything is working normally. after that, I tried to unplug the power supply, and plug in back, but all the indicator is not lights up anymore just as the first time I turned it on.

I want to ask what is the real problem?
whether it comes from the wall wart power supply issue that I read on this forum
Or
whether related to my hardware?

I really appreciated for help from you all, this issue makes me frustrated, thank you

There is another thread I started where I complained of two units doing this. Then someone else said three others have done it, so now you are number 6 that we know of.

jay

Sharyn Ferrick

PostFri Feb 28, 2014 5:59 pm

So you are getting the display screen but none of the indicator lights are on? This means that the TVs is not connecting with your Computer for control. Go back and re set the addresses in your software to work with the TVS.

Hope this helps
Sharyn

Last bumped by andinof on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:59 pm.

Return to Live Production