HyperDeck 8.4 - Hyperdeck HD Plus

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Pirrao

HyperDeck 8.4 - Hyperdeck HD Plus

PostSun Apr 14, 2024 4:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I've a Hyperdeck HD Plus and i'm trying the new feature of the growing files and it seems not to be working. Im recording to a network location and it's working but i can't open the file on davinci and even tested premiere and it doesn't work.

Also tested h264 and ProRes 422 and nothing. Nothing appears on the davinci media pool after selected the folder.

And even testes the davinci 19 beta for the replay feature and doesn't work also.

Is anything we have to enable on the hyperdeck?

Kay Junghanns

Re: HyperDeck 8.4 - Hyperdeck HD Plus

PostTue Apr 16, 2024 7:09 am

I couldn't manage network recording in version 8.4. - can you write more about how and where you made the settings - unfortunately there is no memory to be found according to the settings and I haven't been able to create an SMB connection to a NAS at the moment.

Pirrao

PostSat Apr 20, 2024 8:10 am

I the storage menu you have a network part, it will search all your network for a folder, the folder must have guest access to read and write and can't be invisible.

I've tried to record to a synology nas and it worked but i couldn't test it with the replay from davinci.

I've tried davinci 19, 18 and even premiere.

adrumsolo4u

PostSun Apr 21, 2024 11:34 pm

Pirrao wrote:Hi everyone,

I've a Hyperdeck HD Plus and i'm trying the new feature of the growing files and it seems not to be working. Im recording to a network location and it's working but i can't open the file on davinci and even tested premiere and it doesn't work.

Also tested h264 and ProRes 422 and nothing. Nothing appears on the davinci media pool after selected the folder.

And even testes the davinci 19 beta for the replay feature and doesn't work also.

Is anything we have to enable on the hyperdeck?

edit:
was incorrect, do not need a network-reachable davinci resolve project server
Last edited by adrumsolo4u on Thu May 02, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pirrao

PostThu May 02, 2024 9:20 am

For growing files do i need a PostgreSQL server and database? Thats tottaly changes de way normal growing files are recorded and imported. In other applications and hardware you simply import the growing file to de editing software and it automaticly detects its a growing file.

Will try with the PostgreSQL database.

EDIT: Didn't work with the PostgreSQL database.

Theres a video on youtube from Alex Pettitt showing the Hyperdeck Shuttle doing this and he also uses a local davinci database.

Return to Live Production