Audio Stutter When Live Streaming to Twitch.tv

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Pwnagraphic

Audio Stutter When Live Streaming to Twitch.tv

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 am

I have the Blackmagic Design Shuttle 3.0
My PC specs are i7 3770, Nvidia GTX 555, 8gigs of RAM.
Streaming software with the issue: OBS (Open Broadcast Software) and Xsplit.

Issue:
I am trying to stream my PS3 games. I have component in, into the BMI with HDMI out. When I "start streaming" I hear just a bad audio stutter. My buddy set up just about everything for me (he has more experience with this than I do.) and couldn't figure out where the stuttering was coming from. He said he'd debug it later, but he's busy with school and I'm just getting a little impatient. Anyway, back to the point.

I was beginning to think it was the BMI, or cables, but when another friend told me to add "decklink capture" on Xsplit, I could hear the audio and it was perfectly fine, but there was no video and I'm not sure if what I needed to do after that. Clearly this technical stuff isn't my thing lol. I told him the issue, but he never said anything after that and I'd rather use OBS anyway.

Any suggestions, or anyone willing to take some time and help? I searched the issue before posting, and nothing came up so I don't know if this is a first time issue or not.

Edit: I also made sure my drivers were up to date. I am good to go there. I supplied a link to a 7 second video with the issue.

http://www.twitch.tv/pwnagraphic/b/372089873

KONA

Re: Audio Stutter When Live Streaming to Twitch.tv

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

We stream regularly on Twitch. Please contact me on Skype shawn.warbiany I may be able to help you out.

KONA

Return to Live Production