Blackmagic design ATEM television studio IP address * Help

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Graham Beer

Blackmagic design ATEM television studio IP address * Help

PostSun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

I bought the blackmagic design television studio in early February and I am having some problems with setting it up. My first question is, what cord do you put in: the USB or the Ethernet Cables or both to the computer and following that if you put one in the Computer or both where can you find the IP address. Now I have inserted the disc and downloaded the tv studio...... And when I open it, another window comes up that says, put the "IP Address" in, and if I don't know it, I can go to the "network chassis", but I don't now where it is and I cannot find it, I have looked in the control panel but there was nothing there that I could find for the IP address. I also went to my windows 7 laptop (same computer) network settings for the Ethernet cable for the IP address, It identifies the Ethernet cable but it says "not connected" or something like that. Another issue is the camera that I plug into the studio port it worked find but now every 30 it is going black and going Back to the camera but on the video that I watched on YouTube it says to use smaller HDMI cord. is that what I should do or can I fix it another way because I do need the HDMI cord 15 m long but that's not a big problem. The Biggest problem that I have is finding the IP address and which cord I'm connecting to the computer.

I hope that this explanation helps you figure my problems if you need more information reply back and to answer it too.

Thanks very Much,
Graham Beer

Liam Kennedy

Re: Blackmagic design ATEM television studio IP address * He

PostMon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

note: This same post is being responded to on at least two other threads Graham posted this question to. I would recommend ignoring this post - as there is already relevant information posted to the other two.
ATEM 1/ME, TVS, Hyperdeck Studio, Fujitsu Lifebook NH751 USB3

Christine Peterson

Re: Blackmagic design ATEM television studio IP address * He

PostMon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Locking this thread. Please refer to this post: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5656
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)

Return to Live Production