ATEM 7.0.3 1/32 Shutter Speed

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Ed Marroquin

ATEM 7.0.3 1/32 Shutter Speed

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm new to the forum and looked for the answers, but I didn't really see anything directly related to my issue. I recently bought the new URSA Mini Pro with the B4 adapter and a Canon x20 lens. I connected it to my ATEM 2ME Production Switcher and am able to control the camera's IRIS, Shutter, Color, et.

The issue is that I have a screen on stage that is flickering. I know how to correct it on the camera manually. I just change the shutter angle on the URSA Mini Pro to 270 degrees and the flickering stops; however, the ATEM Software (v. 7.0.3) only allows a shutter speed of 1/50 and I need 1/32 to match the 270 degree Shutter angle on the camera. Is there a way to do this while still maintaining remote control of cameras through ATEM Software? It seems silly to me that the Blackmagic cameras have this ability and the software that only works with Blackmagic cameras don't.

Xtreemtec

Re: ATEM 7.0.3 1/32 Shutter Speed

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Unfortunatly there is no way to leave Out commands from the shading. So it is or complete control by shading or complete manual. I would like to see something that you can choose in camera to full control or take certain functions from the cameraman instead of the shader..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production