Feature Request, Mutable 15-16 on each channel

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Ryan Somerfield

Feature Request, Mutable 15-16 on each channel

PostTue May 16, 2017 3:50 am

Hey guys,

I am running a 2 M/E Broadcast Studio which is great, I am wanting to run talkback through the talkback ports on the switcher.
After some research and testing it will only work if there are no loop throughs from the outputs to the input and found that to be true. Once I unplugged each loop the coms came good and worked a treat. Is there any way there could be a simple mute switch on each input/output so that the channels 15-16 are only going where they are needed? Not to a Hyperdeck record / web etc etc.

This would be an absolute life saver!

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan Boni

Re: Feature Request, Mutable 15-16 on each channel

PostFri May 26, 2017 3:33 am

There is a setting in the ATEM set-up that allows you to mute channels 15 & 16.
Public Access Director, Peters Twp Comm TV
Freelance TV Broadcast Camera Op (sometimes Dir, TD, EIC, Video)

ATEM M/E 1, 2 & TVS, Studio & Broadcast Cam, Smartscope/view, Cam Conv, Studio Conv, Talkback Conv, Hyperdecks, Videohub 40x40 & MC

Ryan Somerfield

Re: Feature Request, Mutable 15-16 on each channel

PostFri May 26, 2017 4:00 am

Ryan Boni wrote:There is a setting in the ATEM set-up that allows you to mute channels 15 & 16.

Thanks mate! Yeah have found that, although would love the option to be able to select which channels to use so I can still use the talkback feature.. In the mean time I have to put all my loop through outputs through a MHDX converter to strip those channels until the feature is released.. :cry:

Return to Live Production