Can't connect camera to wirecast

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Oscar Dory

Can't connect camera to wirecast

PostSun Jul 16, 2017 6:09 am

Hi guys,

At the present, I'm using wirecast 7.7 on Win 10 Pro to live stream masses of church. I have some devices :
- Cameras sercurity 360
- KB Vison recorder
Now, I have connect them to live stream by RSTP protocol from KB Vision Recoder through LAN, but I have some problems.
First, if I connect by RSTP to get video and audio signal from mixer to line-in computer, they can't sync video and audio, they delay about 10s, audio always go ahead video. Althought, I try to change audio delay in Wirecast, but maximum at 4s, if over 4s, about 7-10s audio interrupt. But if I get audio signal from mixer to Recoder, they sync audio & video, but audio is not good and clean. How can I improve quality audio or which way to sync audio & video ?
Second, I just buy Decklink mini recorder, but I have problem connect to computer. In the setting of KB Vision recorder for camera 360 : maximum FPS at 25 and Iframes twice FPS, resolution : D1, 720p, 1080p, 960H,... I try to change it but can't connect through SDI direct from camera, even HDMI from KB Vision recorder. In setting of Decklink card, it not show signal output, only some option 720p30f, 1080p30f, SD to HD. Where is problem ? Can you explain for me ?
Thanks for your help !

Xtreemtec

Re: Can't connect camera to wirecast

PostTue Jul 18, 2017 5:56 pm

First of all.. Using a security camera for your webcast is not a very good choice.. Cheap maybe.. But they are designed for security and the image quaility does not meet any god live video standard..

The Security cam is probabbly SDI 1080P60 which is not supported by the Decklink mini recorder. So this will never work.

And i'm not sure what the KB Vision recorder is for? But you are trying to get the RTSP stream from that to livestream?? :?
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production