ATEM TVS HD feature request

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Stephen Litterst

ATEM TVS HD feature request

PostWed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 pm

I'd love to be able to capture a media clip from the facepanel without having to connect my computer.

I'm thinking to punch up an input, and then press and hold the MP1/2 button for 3-5 seconds to capture the active source to that MP.

We deal with a lot of presenters who may not be able to give us an image before the event, so getting an image from them at the last second and getting it into the computer and then into the TVS HD may not always be feasible.

Xtreemtec

Re: ATEM TVS HD feature request

PostThu Sep 21, 2017 10:39 am

I can't find the original topic on this one again.. But yes this has been discussed earlier..

It would be great if that could be implemented.. THe Teranex has such a function. So it would be nice to do this for the Atem TVS too. (or all atems.. :D ) But as the TVS HD has a memory where it stores the images so they dont get lost when powerdown. It would be nice to put that a screengrab in there.
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production