Television Studio Pro HD Mic Input Not Going To Talkback

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

JakePagel

Television Studio Pro HD Mic Input Not Going To Talkback

PostSat Sep 23, 2017 10:51 pm

I am having trouble getting my talkback working properly. I have a headset plugged into the 1/4” headphones jack and .206” mic jack. I can hear the mic in the headphones and I can hear the talkback from the cameras, but the mic is not passing though to the camera talkback. I’m coming out the pgm sdi output into the atem studio converter over fiber to a atem camera converter. Is there some kind of routing in software I’m overlooking?

Xtreemtec

Re: Television Studio Pro HD Mic Input Not Going To Talkback

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Your Atem Studio converter is the issue! See also topic>> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64761

Plug the headphone in the Atem Studio converter and you will have a working system. Because of the software setup of the Talkback converter you are not allowed to run intercom from the Atem TVS..

But reply in the other topic.. The more complaints there are about this. Hopefully the sooner the will be a function in the software to switch source (From mic to SDI in) on the Studio converter. ;)
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production