Atem 1 M/E 4k Production (externer PC)

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Jonas Lamprecht

Atem 1 M/E 4k Production (externer PC)

PostThu Jan 18, 2018 10:43 am

Hallo,

ich habe mal eine Frage, weil ich bei meinem Problem nicht wirklich weiter komme... Ich benutze den
ATEM1 jetzt schon seit ein paar Veranstaltungen und stelle immer wieder fest, dass das Bearbeiten
via Photoshop nicht ganz so easy ist, wenn PS auf dem selben PC läuft, wie die Switchersoftware.
Gibt es die Möglichkeit einen zweiten PC anzuschließen und via Netzwerk die Bilder vom anderen PC in
den Mediapool zu geben?
Also der Aufbau sollte wie folgt sein:

ATEM1 --> PC für Switchersoftware

2. PC --> für Photoshop

vom zweiten PC sollen die bearbeiteten Bilder via Export (am besten aus PS) in den Mediapool von PC 1 gelangen bzw. auf den ATEM 1

Könnt ihr mir hierzu helfen, denn ich habe es schon versucht, kann aber direkt aus dem Photoshop nicht an die IP-Adresse exportieren. Vielleicht mache ich auch etwas falsch beim Export. Aber wenn ich die Adresse vom "PC für die Switchersoftware" eingebe, kann ich darunter nichts auswählen.

Ich freue mich auf eure Antworten.
Mfg Jonas Lamprecht

(Google Translation) --> sorry dafür

Hello,

I have a question, because I do not really get along with my problem ... I use that
ATEM1 has been around for a few events now and again and again notes that editing
via Photoshop is not so easy if PS runs on the same PC as the switcher software.
Is it possible to connect a second PC and via network images from the other PC in
to give the media pool?
So the structure should be like this:

ATEM1 -> PC for switcher software

2. PC -> for Photoshop

from the second PC, the edited images via export (preferably from PS) in the media pool of PC 1 or get to the ATEM 1

Can you help me for this, because I've already tried it, but can not export directly from Photoshop to the IP address. Maybe I'm doing something wrong when exporting. But if I enter the address of the "PC for the Switchersoftware", I can not select anything under it.

I look forward to your answers.
Jonas Lamprecht

Asgeir Hustad

Re: Atem 1 M/E 4k Production (externer PC)

PostThu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 am

You should use a network switch, that both computers and the ATEM are connected to.

It seems you've misunderstood one thing - the Media Pool is located on the ATEM, not the PC. As such, in Photoshop on PC2, type the IP of the ATEM. As long as the PC is connected to the same switch with the same subnet settings, it will be able to connect to the switcher.

Xtreemtec

PostThu Jan 18, 2018 4:53 pm

For help on setting up your network and use multiple machines see
Frequently Asked Questions - Atem Mixer > Point 1.03
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Jonas Lamprecht

PostMon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 am

Hello,

ahhhh ok my fault...
Thanks a lot for your answers

Jonas

Return to Live Production