BOOM

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

dpictMEDIA

BOOM

PostThu Feb 01, 2018 7:44 pm

New camera system is a winner from end to end. Its taken a few years but this changes everything. excellent.
Aric Mackey

Jack Fairley

Re: BOOM

PostThu Feb 01, 2018 8:06 pm

"Everything everybody wanted, we said yes to."

It's hard to say without trying everything myself, but I think that conference covered all of the annoyances I've had with the current live regime from BMD.

edit: AND TWO FREE M/Es :o :o :o

Denny Smith

PostThu Feb 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Yes, finally a good camera for local broadcast small production use, at an affordable price! Works for me.
The Ursa Mini Boradcast fits my work better than the previous Ursa’s, I was looking at the new GH5S, but this ticks more boxes for me. OST if my free lance work is for broadcast and web distribution.
Cheers
Denny Smith
SHA Productions

dpictMEDIA

PostThu Feb 01, 2018 8:29 pm

It will interesting to test the rolling shutter with the big chips. I'll test that right away at NAB as I do lots of hockey. I've been pretty negative with the first few camera options, however I love the way they put this all together - I can't see anything on the market that comes close to this setup. If I spend the $'s for a FUJI 107 like that I'll have to use it handheld for a season or two because I will not be able to afford the support equipment upfront.
Aric Mackey

Return to Live Production