Ultrastudio mini recorder not recognized on iMac Pro

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

PaoloG

Ultrastudio mini recorder not recognized on iMac Pro

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi

I have been using the ultra studio mini recorder connected via Thunderbolt to my trash can Mac Pro for years.

I just set up my new iMac Pro, tried to connect the ultra studio mini recorder to the thunderbolt 3 port using the Apple thunderbolt 2 to thunderbolt 3 adapter and the computer doesn't see it.

Camera recognizes the video out feed, the mini recorder is on ( I can see the little light).

However the computer seems not to recognize it.

I am running MacOs 10.13.4

PLease help

Thanks

Xtreemtec

Re: Ultrastudio mini recorder not recognized on iMac Pro

PostFri Apr 06, 2018 6:36 pm

If you had hit search you would have known the awnser by now.. ;) There are more then 20 topics about this.. And setting up a new imac can only mean the Sierra Nightmare

But here you go to the solution.>> Frequently Asked Questions - Capture, Playbackand Stream >Point 4.05

Your welcome
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

tellmeastory

Re: Ultrastudio mini recorder not recognized on iMac Pro

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 5:00 am

Have you tried the latest driver 10.9.12? This seemed to work for me on my new IMac Pro with High Sierra. However, I have a new issue. When the BM mini is plugged in, the audio no longer works through my mixer (plugged in by USB) and speakers, as it had on the previous driver version 10.9.5. Any solutions?

Return to Live Production