Streaming with BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

theclassymess

Streaming with BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 am

Hello,

I bought this product today (at Vistek in Toronto, Canada) and as of now it is simply a brick. I do not have an SD card reader, so I can't install the software or read the manual. Can i not find these drivers anywhere online? My TV shows a signal is being read from the device as I can select the correct HDMI input, but nothing is displayed on the screen.

My goal is to stream from console (PS4 and Switch) to a MacBook Pro using OBS. Any troubleshooting help would be appreciated.

Thank you

theclassymess

Simply not working

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 am

I executed every step in several online tutorials and I don't get a signal on either my HDTV or in BM Media Express. I don't have permission to post a link here, but the title of the YouTube tutorial I found to be most comprehensive was "How to capture PS4 gameplay using Blackmagicdesign Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 without HDMI splitter".
So far I am extremely dissatisfied with this product. Even worse I will have to pay a 15% restocking fee to return it, and you have no toll free support line (I live in Canada and long distance is outrageous). Please help.

Ian Morrish

Re: Streaming with BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 6:52 pm

theclassymess wrote:I executed every step in several online tutorials and I don't get a signal on either my HDTV or in BM Media Express. I don't have permission to post a link here, but the title of the YouTube tutorial I found to be most comprehensive was "How to capture PS4 gameplay using Blackmagicdesign Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 without HDMI splitter".
So far I am extremely dissatisfied with this product. Even worse I will have to pay a 15% restocking fee to return it, and you have no toll free support line (I live in Canada and long distance is outrageous). Please help.
Manuals and driver can be fond on the BMD web site
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/
If your signal source has copy protection (HDCP) it will not work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Regards,
Ian Morrish
Video Integrated Scripting Environment
(Windows PowerShell with ATEM driver + more)
https://ianmorrish.wordpress.com

Return to Live Production