PLEASE HELP! Decklinck Studio 4k

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

CesarAPR

PLEASE HELP! Decklinck Studio 4k

PostThu May 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Good afternoon,

I recently bought a “Blackmagic Design Decklink Studio 4K” card with the intention to work in the program “VMix”.
After the card was installed, I downloaded the last update of the software that was “Desktop Video 10.10.” and I had some problems:
1. My operating system, Windows 7 Ultimate, shows me the following message: “Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. It is possible that a recently change of software or hardware that had installed an archive that it is not signed properly, is damaged or is a malicious software of an unknown source. (Code 52)” I could not find any way to fix this problem.
The unique effective solution I found was to disable the digital signatures when I run the system by pressing the computer key “F8”.
However, that solution is temporal because when I run the system again in the common way all the digital signatures are activated again so I cannot use “Desktop Video.”
2. When I disable the digital signatures, “Desktop Video” works properly. It recognizes that the card, “Decklink Studio 4K”, is installed. Nevertheless, the screen of MediaExpress does not show any signal. I tried to use the HDMI entrance of the card but there was not success.

Please, I need help to fix or resolve those problems.
The configuration of the system is the following:
• Operating system “Windows 7 Ultimate” (64bits)
• Intel Core i7-3770 of 3.40 GHz
• Motherboard AsRock Z77 Pro 4
• RAM memory 8 Gb
• Graphic Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
• Software “Vmix”

In the case that the problem is the hardware, please I request you to indicate me what components should I buy in order to make the card Deckline Studio 4k work as it should.
Thank you so much.

Return to Live Production