Feature requests

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

seung jung choi

Feature requests

PostFri Jun 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Feature requests. Add atw (auto white balance) function for broadcast cameras in atem switcher software.
Please add auto white balance function in ATEM Camera Control Panel.
And zoom control for b4 lens is possible in ATEM Camera Control Panel.
Thank you ~ Thank you.
라이브방송사 www.jmv.kr

seung jung choi

Broadcast camera feature requests.

PostFri Jun 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Broadcast camera feature requests.
Broadcast cameras are really good cameras.
But there are big drawbacks, but if there is not enough light,
It is rendered too dark.
I think that the gain is about 6DB and the camera brightness of the standard 0DB is proper.
Please make new firmware to reduce the noise as much as possible in 6DB gain.
  Thank you.
라이브방송사 www.jmv.kr

Xtreemtec

Re: Broadcast camera feature requests.

PostMon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 pm

seung jung choi wrote:Broadcast camera feature requests.
Broadcast cameras are really good cameras.
But there are big drawbacks, but if there is not enough light,
It is rendered too dark.
I think that the gain is about 6DB and the camera brightness of the standard 0DB is proper.
Please make new firmware to reduce the noise as much as possible in 6DB gain.
Thank you.

And while there at it also make a Hypergain, nightvision and Rainbow mode... :lol: :lol:

Believe me.. The sensor runs at it's best it can.. Maybe some little tweaks.. But BMD is trying to squeeze as much as the can out of the sensor to make it as light sensitive and as much dynamic range, and least amount of noise possible.. This is IT. And the noise and lowlight are much better then the Panasonic HPX that was tested against the Ursa Broadcast.. Search for the topic somewhere here on the forum..

I agree on you with the Auto white balance.. Also a Auto iris control for your Iris on the lens would be bad when you do ENG..

Zoom control for B4 lenses isn't part of the standard Hirose connection between camera and lens. So i highly doubt you will see this in the camera.. Maybe in the new Digital Serial controlled lenses.. But then you need to shell out 20K for a lens. :lol:
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Vjekoslav

Re: Feature requests

PostWed Nov 20, 2019 10:32 pm

Add some kind of icon if the clip is optimised media..... that would mean a lot to me

rspeiser

PostThu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 am

There is zoom control in the camera control panel in the ATEM Software Control, but your lens needs to support this. Works great with the Fujinon LA16x8 4k lens for example.
Ursa Broadcast cams, 2ME 4k ATEM, 20x20 hub, 1ME advanced panel, Hyperdeck Minis, etc.

northj

PostThu Sep 24, 2020 11:54 pm

I have a 40x40 videohub set up with an ATEM Television Pro HD. I'd like the input label to change when i change inputs on the router, accomplished either one of two ways...

1) have the input labels carried as data on the SDI lines between the videohub and the ATEM
2) be able to change the ATEM input labels with a Macro, so i can trigger the videohub changes and ATEM label changes through bitfocus companion.

Thanks!

lmilhanjr

PostTue May 25, 2021 2:11 pm

My feature request: A way to change the output filename recorded to external HDD by way of a macro.

I was surprised to learn that this feature doesn't currently exist in the ATEM switcher software.

Thanks!

Resolvo

Feature Request

PostSat Jul 17, 2021 8:59 pm

There are a couple of basics you guys need to copy from Premiere and Avid:

1) The ability to move either the cursor or a selected clip by a specified number of seconds/frames by hitting the number pad on the right of the keyboard followed by either "+" or "-". I just started trying out Resolve and was astounded that it doesn't feature this. I use it ALL THE TIME while editing.

2) The duration between in and out points should ALWAYS be easily visible in a window on the editing timeline, without having to call up duration markers etc. Another feature that I use ALL THE TIME in Premiere and Avid. How can anyone edit accurately without these features??

Thanks!

AsianOcean

PostSun Mar 27, 2022 6:09 pm

If we can add a "bug," text or some other watermark before generating proxy media would be nice, as they have in PPro. As of 17.4.5 it is not easily seen if we are working with proxy or not.
BMD please implement this!

Return to Live Production