Case for Studio Camera 4k & Headset

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Jumbomovie

Case for Studio Camera 4k & Headset

PostTue Jun 19, 2018 4:34 am

Does anyone know of any custom case for the studio camera 4k ? I also am looking for recommendation for the aviation headsets to use with this camera. Thank you in advance !

Ryan Boni

Re: Case for Studio Camera 4k & Headset

PostThu Jun 21, 2018 12:49 am

I don't know of any custom case for the Studio Camera, perhaps because of the wide range of lenses people use. But, I am always a big fan of Pelican cases (we use them for pretty much everything) and just picking the size that you want and pulling out the pick & pluck foam in whatever shape that you want to create a custom case.

For headsets, I really like the Rugged Air RA200 General Aviation Pilot Headsets. They come with the dual PJ plugs that the Studio Cameras (plus the Studio Converter and Talkback Converter) need without having to do any adapting, have a volume control on the outside of one of the ear cups (though you obviously can control that in the menu of the studio camera, as well), and seem to block out a ton of noise.
Public Access Director, Peters Twp Comm TV
Freelance TV Broadcast Camera Op (sometimes Dir, TD, EIC, Video)

ATEM M/E 1, 2 & TVS, Studio & Broadcast Cam, Smartscope/view, Cam Conv, Studio Conv, Talkback Conv, Hyperdecks, Videohub 40x40 & MC

Jumbomovie

PostSat Jun 23, 2018 2:41 am

Thank you !

Chris Murch

PostWed Jun 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello,

There is a company that makes a custom case for the Studio Camera 4k. It holds 4 of them with accessories.

I would look up any places in your area that can custom design and cut foam. I am currently getting a custom insert made for my ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel.

The company below makes the case:
http://www.action-cases.com/film-audio- ... mera-case/

Return to Live Production