Youtube Live Streaming with Intensity Pro 4K

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author
bluemat

Youtube Live Streaming with Intensity Pro 4K

PostSat Nov 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi,

Newby question here.

I have the Intensity Pro 4K up and running (driver 10.11.4) and I'm trying to stream through YouTube Live.
When I open up Media Express I can capture and even when I capture through Premiere Pro it works.
I have a Prosumer camera with HDMI output connected to the card.

Once I go to YouTube through my browser (FireFox or Chrome) and go to Live, the option Blackmagic WDM capture appears.
But the screen stays black and if start the stream it stays the same.

I've fiddled with the settings in the Desktop Video Setup, but no results.
Am I missing something; should I set the HDMI output or Input to a certain resolution to make this work?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Matt Brandt

Jochen_B

Re: Youtube Live Streaming with Intensity Pro 4K

PostThu Apr 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello,

I'm also a newby, and I have exactly the same problem. Not with YouTube but with a video conference module though.

The card works fine with OBS and with Blackmagic Media Express. I can also use it with Edius.

But once I start the video conference through my browser (Firefox) I only get a black screen, after I have accepted the Blackmagic WDM capture.

Interestingly enough, Chrome doesn't even find the Blackmagic card.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

AndyMcHardy

Re: Youtube Live Streaming with Intensity Pro 4K

PostSun Apr 26, 2020 11:19 am

Streaming via a web browser requires expectes to see a webcam and not a capture card so you would need ave UVC signed drivers which the intensity pro dose not have.

You will need to use an application such as OBS or vMix to capture the input and the create the stream.
Flypack 1: ATEM 1M/E 4K | Studio Converter | Camera Converter | Hyperdeck Studio Pro | 12x12 Cleanswitch | SmartScope Duo 4K | Teranex 2D
Flypack 2: ATEM TVS HD | Hyperdeck Studio Mini | SmartView Duo
Office: ATEM Mini

Return to Live Production