Issue with Photoshop export

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

flenoir

Issue with Photoshop export

PostTue May 21, 2013 9:53 am

Hi,

i'm using Atem 1 M/E and Atem 2 M/E for svereal month now and i'm experiencing a problem with photoshop export.

I use the photoshop export possibilities since a year now and had no problem with it. I create lower third and send them to ATEM on the same network.

Lately, it made my atem crash just when i sent a lower third to the media pool. I had to hard reboot the Atem to make it work again. I tried the same thing another time and it did exacly the same.

I changed the PC where i was using photoshop ( other ip adress ) and it worked for a day but now it does the same problem that make ATEM crash

so i had to export my files in .TGA to use them with the Media Pool BUT another issue. I created a share file on the mac mini that runs the ATEM GUI in order to send TGA from the PC that create the TGA files. When i drop the lower third TGA files from this file, ATEM don't whant them as an error BUT when i copy this TGA files ( the sames) on a USB key and plug the key on the mac min and use the files , the ATEM accept them.

any idea ?

thanks

flenoir

Return to Live Production