Slot2 goes dead Hyper Deck Studio Pro 2

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Super League

Slot2 goes dead Hyper Deck Studio Pro 2

PostTue Apr 23, 2019 12:45 am

We returned our first unit when Slot2 stopped functioning. We used the unit for a while and after accessing the device to update the date/time, it prompted us to update the firmware and we complied. After that we noticed that Slot2 was dead and we returned the unit assuming it was just equipment failure.

The replacement unit operated fine until we got around to updating the date/time and firmware. Once again, nothing is recognized when put a disk into Slot2.

We figure this is what happened to the first unit because it's the exact same issue with two different units.

Is there anyway to reset the Hyper Deck Studio Pro 2 to factory defaults? I'd rather have the wrong timestamp and both slots working.

Tim Hartman

Re: Slot2 goes dead Hyper Deck Studio Pro 2

PostWed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Any resolution to this question/problem? I'm experiencing the same issue. Which version of Firmware are you running? I'm running 4.4.4 on my unit and it will run for a while, stop recording, but the red indicator will continue going round and round however, the file will quit recording at the time indicated. I'm considering back-reving to an older firmware to see if that will fix the issue. I'll let you know what happens. You can contact me via DM.
Last edited by Tony Rivera on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for security reasons

Return to Live Production