URSA Broadcast Case

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Linden deCarmo

URSA Broadcast Case

PostThu May 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Does anyone have a suggestion for a storage case for the LA16x8BRM, URSA Broadcast and URSA Studio Viewfinder? I'd like to store the whole unit in an assembled manner if possible. If not at least the camera and lens together.

Matt Certa

Re: URSA Broadcast Case

PostThu May 16, 2019 6:13 pm

A company in North Carolina does quick turn around for custom pelican cases. Jason Cases. They have a variety of Black Magic cutouts already created

Knut Bussian

PostFri May 17, 2019 11:41 am

We are using HPRC 2760 cases. Ursa Broadcast rigged with HA22 lense and Fiber Converter fits exactly. furthermore there is space for the studio viewfinder and focus- & zoom remotes, as well as intercom headset and accessories.

The cases come with red padding (bottom and sides) and black dividers, which can be cut to size. We also used the dividers to cut out a screen protection for the viewfinders. In the lid there are pouches for small items.

To fix the black dividers that they stay in place we used some velcro paddings from B&W outdoor cases we had left over. This is the only caveat, since there is no solution out of the box from HPRC to keep the black dividers in place.

Knut

Xtreemtec

PostTue May 21, 2019 9:32 am

I'm very font of this case builder.. Nice products.

BTW broadcaster almost always remove the lenses as they have a pool of bodies and add lenses is separate cases to what is needed for the job.

I feel you when you want to leave the lens on. I do this often too but then only able to put my cam in a camera bag instead of it's pelicase. ;)

Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production