Teranex Updates...

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Daniel Nethery

Teranex Updates...

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Is there a plan to include the audio delay back on the teranex 2D, or any of the other audio features?

And maybe even the remote web interface?

thanks!
dan.

Pferg

Re: Teranex Updates...

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:43 am

I'm really disappointed with the teranex. It seems it shipped with half of the features it was supposed to have. Not too many words from BM on it.

Daniel Nethery

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Pferg wrote:I'm really disappointed with the teranex. It seems it shipped with half of the features it was supposed to have. Not too many words from BM on it.

I'm not! Right now I have a great scaler for HD to SD, with some great noise reduction. There is no doubt they are trying to make people happy with the quick release of gear to hold people over, wile they keep working on the expanding the software dev part of the gear.

BlackMagic has proven to release updates and request in a good time frame. They are definitely growing quick, and I'm sure they are working on making things happen quicker. They are taking a large part of the production market. They seem like a smart company all around.

Ian Liuzzi-Fedun

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 am

Blackmagic's updates have been quite poor in all aspects. A simple example is the Atem switcher. The 2 M/E was demoed over 2 years ago will full functionality yet it still doesn't have all the promised functions. While I believe some of this has to do with only be able to release so much due to time and resources, I have to believe some of it is marketing and business tactics as well.

Return to Getting Started