[Intensity Pro] Hardware Unrecognizable?

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

BluePhase

[Intensity Pro] Hardware Unrecognizable?

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 6:07 am

So I had the Intensity Pro card for quite some time now (Over a year now) and I have had no problems at all up until now. I wanted to upgrade my computer so I decided to buy a new hard drive for starters with increased storage and space, so I did. I removed the old one installed the new one, and downloaded Win 7 and all other necessary software I needed including the Intensity Pro ones, but I noticed that the device was not being recognized. So I shut the computer down, and moved the card to a new slot and restarted and the card still did not show up in device manager. I tried the drivers from the disk and the ones from the website and still nothing was working, I must have tried over 15 drivers and my card still wasn't working. I decided to move the card over to my other computer and that computer wasn't recognizing the card either. Is the card dead? I highly doubt one day the card just decides to stop working because of a new hard drive installation.

Edit:
I also noticed a little USB port on the back of the device, is it possible to use that instead of the PCIe ports, or is that some developer port to test and debug the device?

Mike Squires

Re: [Intensity Pro] Hardware Unrecognizable?

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Go into Device Manager and see if it even lists the Intensity Pro. If so, tell it to remove it, reboot, and try again.

BluePhase

Re: [Intensity Pro] Hardware Unrecognizable?

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm

That is where I was checking for the device, but it isn't being listed.

Return to Post Production