add alpha output

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Robert Rioux

add alpha output

PostSat Nov 14, 2015 2:48 am

Anybody else has this problem? I can't add an alpha output using RMB. Actually,nothing in the popup menu from the RMB in the node window work at all. RMB menu does work in all the other windows though. I don't know what I can do as Add Alpha Output is not available in the regular menu. The only way to get it is by using the RMB menu.

I'm also having a hard time unlocking the Luma and Chroma for the spatial NR. Works of for the Temporal NR though...

danielstonehouse

Re: add alpha output

PostSat Nov 14, 2015 5:55 am

This sounds like it could be due to the right click menu problems that have been around since the betas. Some right click menus do not allow you to right click and hold, select menu item and release. You instead have to right click, release, select, and click again.

Hopefully this is fixed soon, it is disappointing that this bug has not been addressed and has persisted through several betas and point releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert Rioux

Re: add alpha output

PostSat Nov 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Works! Thanks! :-)

Return to DaVinci Resolve