Trouble with XML from FCPX to 8.2.2

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

jpetkwitz

Trouble with XML from FCPX to 8.2.2

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 pm

i can run 8.2.2 with my system, and card (not an optimum card - there is a crash when i load xml files which crashes my system in 9.) So I went back down to 8.2.2 - i just am using Resolve in conjunction with FCPX for the first time - after upgrading to mountain lion and obtaining the new FCX. - Was using Pro7 prior... is this not supported? the files are loading, in order, in duration, yet it seems as if all timecode points of my in and out points are not being recognized... in a lot of the shots, when the clips pop up - i am looking at the slate for some reason, and not the gradable action. Im checking all around in FCX, not finding anything that could be the issue...

manjinahani

Re: Trouble with XML from FCPX to 8.2.2

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:51 am

Hi jpetkwitz,

First thing, I don't think its a problem with the card or with the FCP X. I am worried about OS X compatible.
Try installing Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 and export XML file using FCP 7.0.3. I am sure it works in Resolve.

Have a nice day..

Return to DaVinci Resolve