Davinci Resolve 14 doesn't show up in startmenu

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

AlenisCenn

Davinci Resolve 14 doesn't show up in startmenu

PostTue May 30, 2017 8:23 am

Hello everybody

I installed Davinci Resolve 14 on my Workstation at home yesterday and it worked like a charm. Now i tried it at my buisness Laptop and as the first "driver-install-prompt" appeared my mouse sliped and i denyed. The Installation finished but revolve does not apear in the start menu or the "Software and Features" screen. I crashes when i launch the exe in the programms folder. I tryed to uninstall it using the uninstallkey from the registry and that worked but after a reinstall it still does not show up.

I'm using Windows 10 on both systems.

What are my options?

Suhaib Siddiqi

Re: Davinci Resolve 14 doesn't show up in startmenu

PostTue May 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Maybe download the RevUninstaller PRO Trial Version https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_un ... nload.html. Install DavinCi Resolve again, then use RevUnistaller to uninstall it and clean up the leftover folders, and registry keys. After that, install Davinci Resolve again. (This time do not let your mouse slip :D )

AlenisCenn

Re: Davinci Resolve 14 doesn't show up in startmenu

PostWed May 31, 2017 6:58 am

Well after extensive fiddeling with the registry, i think i broke more thant i fixed. It's faster to just reset my Windows than trying a workaround. Thank for the help anyway.

Return to DaVinci Resolve