UltraStudio 4K - "Video" and "Audio" button not lighting up

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

SyedMeesam

UltraStudio 4K - "Video" and "Audio" button not lighting up

PostFri Sep 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi all,

I have a UltraStudio 4K which was working perfectly with an SDI input for Video and RCA as Video input. I have recently upgraded the Rack and replaced the cables and facing below issues...

1) I am not able to get the Selection Buttons to light up for SDI and ANLG even though I am getting the video and Audio signal on my Wirecast 7.1
2) The Audio signal seems fine but when I push the same signal on my Ultrastudio 4K, its greatly reduced on Wirecast. I have to really push it higher to get a decent audio signal on Wirecast.
3) I have tried connecting a different video source using SDI but I can not get the push button to light up on SDI.
4) I have tried using desktop video utility to make the section for both Audio and Video. When I select Audio as embedded, the corresponding button lights up perfectly.

Questions...
1) Is Video button not lighting up an issue when though I am able to get a good signal to my Wirecast? If there is something wrong in the background which might pop-up soon?
2) Any pointers to fix the audio signal?

Thank you in advance!

SyedMeesam

Re: UltraStudio 4K - "Video" and "Audio" button not lighting

PostMon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 pm

I was able to fix the Audio setting by using the PAN option correctly on Wirecast. But the ultrastudio 4k buttons are still not lit-up.

Return to Live Production