Wireless Solution...

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Remo Pini

Wireless Solution...

PostSun Sep 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Please BM, develop a wireless video solution... better yet, develop an integrated wireless solution for video, focus, audio and camera control... and then integrate it into the BM Ursa Mini Pro+...

My Franken-camera setup and the inherent unreliability is driving me nuts... and Paralinx/Terradek prices are insane...
Director | Line Producer | https://grayeminence.ch

Xtreemtec

Re: Wireless Solution...

PostWed Oct 04, 2017 8:50 am

Paralinx en teradek prices are absolutely fine.. You have not met the real proffesional sollutions.. (20+K :D )

As most of the URSA users are shooters and not live cam guys i don't see this happen... Just get a good teradeki system that is Vlock which slides on the back of your cam.

About control.. You can control the ursa from your phone now.. Wireless by bluetooth.. You want wireless shading from an atem.. Then you need to look for alternative solutions from 3th parties like Skaarhoj. There will be a Vlock unit for that too some time this winter.. ;)

So post your setup!! ;)
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

John Green

Re: Wireless Solution...

PostSun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am

Remo Pini, that would be great ;)

Return to Off-Topic