Audio device is not recognized at all

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Joachim Grönert

Audio device is not recognized at all

PostWed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello,
maybe I can get help here. Although I put my UAD Apollo audio devices in and outs to 48000khz ( Windows10 soundsystem window) it isn´t even recognized by resolve. I can´t use it for recording audio ( in the patch input/output window the apollo is not mentioned at all) but on the other hand resolve is playing back audio over the apollo! When I put my onboard sound as windows standard I´ll find this in the resolve patch window but I wan´t to use the apollo because it has a much better quality.
I tried everything but it still doesn´t work.
Joachim

Mark Tempany

Re: Audio device is not recognized at all

PostFri Nov 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Joachim great question and "yes us too" so hope to hear some help soon!

We have AVID MBox PRO (for Pro Tools 12) with the same problem - the MBox PRO is not in the device patch option to choose - the only thing that is there happens to be our $20 webcam mic?

So seems to be a more general bug that's not recognising interfaces rather than something specific to UAD Apollo or Avid MBox PRO?
Resolve 14 Studio since 2016 from the edge of The Outback!
Windows 7 Pro on Intel Core i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz
32GB RAM 64-bit OS

Return to DaVinci Resolve