Suggestion: Finding posts, subforums?

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Wayne Steven

Suggestion: Finding posts, subforums?

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 pm

The number of posts (in Cinematography) is getting a lot. When I come back it is impractical to look at the threads since I left, even a week ago. If they announced a new camera, or other big announcement, a month ago I would have little idea from the posts on the first page.

It would be good to have subforums to break up the important posts. Such as Announcement and news forums, and forums for each type of camera (Pocket/POV/Drone, Handheld (BMPC etc might go with another group), ENG/Mini and Studio) and General/Production/Gear forum).

Thanks.
Last edited by Wayne Steven on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Wayne Steven

Re: Suggestion: Finding posts, subforums?

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 am

This was about the camera forum, and was posted there, which is getting too crowded to find things about particular cameras easily. My apologies for the moderators moving it to an unrelated forum.
aIf you are not truthfully progressive, maybe you shouldn't say anything
bTruthful side topics in-line with or related to, the discussion accepted
cOften people deceive themselves so much they do not understand, even when the truth is explained to them

Return to Off-Topic