MTF shipping

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Dan55

MTF shipping

PostThu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi All.

I am loving this forum with all the followers BM have. The involement from Kristan and other BM staff's is wonderful as I can't think of many other companies that would get so involved.
I also understand the problems BM has had with the sensors but I think it's now time that BM start to think about the users who have ordered the MTF version of the Cinema Camera.
If it is the case that MTF versions are ready to ship then please release them. The posting by Grant about forfulling EF orders first is ridiculous. Please give the final users what they want. This is the only way a company will progress with success and have users coming back for more.

Best wishes .........

#Standard.

Darryl Gregory

Re: MTF shipping

PostThu Mar 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Wait, what? No wait...What? can you repeat that?...
Did you just ask when the MFT will be shipping?
Last edited by Darryl Gregory on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan55

PostThu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Nic Small wrote:......All well and good, unless you run a business and need the camera you ordered so long ago. The product seems solid enough to supply to American customers who signed up as recently as January and are busy filling up Vimeo with the material they've successfully shot, but somehow not sufficiently robust to satisfy Europe's April 2012 orders.

Yes what about starting to fulfilling UK orders BM. Just get them out and get selling! That's the business your in right?! Or maybe an antiques dealer.....

lbh

PostFri Mar 15, 2013 5:09 am

I'm sad

Ghassan Nazmi

PostFri Mar 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Since they made the MFT version & I am waiting for it to be stock available, Thinking of Pre Order is another nightmare next to the Back Order of the EF version, cant deny that It makes me sad, watching everyone has their EF version thought.

We Demand more information on the availability of the MFT version please!
Ghassan Nazmi
Writer|Director|Cinematographer
Info@ghassannazmi.com
www.ghassannazmi.com (Currently Upgrading)

http://instagram.com/oras_gn

VINTRUSCAM (BMCC 2.5K MFT)

Rakesh Malik

PostSat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 am

Dan55 wrote:Hi All.

I am loving this forum with all the followers BM have. The involement from Kristan and other BM staff's is wonderful as I can't think of many other companies that would get so involved.
I also understand the problems BM has had with the sensors but I think it's now time that BM start to think about the users who have ordered the MTF version of the Cinema Camera.
If it is the case that MTF versions are ready to ship then please release them. The posting by Grant about forfulling EF orders first is ridiculous. Please give the final users what they want. This is the only way a company will progress with success and have users coming back for more.

Best wishes .........

#Standard.

They don't have an MTF model listed anywhere... But I'm really looking forward to my MFT model's arrival ;)
Rakesh Malik
Cinematographer, photographer, adventurer, martial artist
http://WinterLight.studio
System:
Asus Flow X13, Octacore Zen3/32GB + XG Mobile nVidia RTX 3080/16GB
Apple M1 Mini/16GB

Taikonaut

PostSat Mar 23, 2013 4:14 am

Tamerlin wrote:
Dan55 wrote:Hi All.

Best wishes .........

#Standard.

They don't have an MTF model listed anywhere... But I'm really looking forward to my MFT model's arrival ;)

No way :o
Given the debacle with the EF you have as much chance as getting an MTF :lol:

Return to Cinematography