Disable Frame Interpolation in Project Settings

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Lutz Forster

Disable Frame Interpolation in Project Settings

PostTue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

Hey there,

beside all the issues BMD is addressing on Resolve 14 there is still something on my Wishlist.
Please please let us be able to disable the Frame Interpolation in the project settings.

I had so much issues on recent projects when retime effects from Premiere CC were applied.
Talking about clips that actually had no need for any kind of interpolation are rendered with it.
Even when rendering as individual source clips resolve is still forcing the interpolation in.
(EDIT: Well i found another problem according to this topic. Neat Video makes the clip stuttering when interpolation is on. Jumps back up to 3 frames while playback.)

Also if i disable effect on "remove attributes" its still rendering with frame interpolation.

My actual workaround this is to export as single clip roundtrip with in/out sizing deactivated. But this cant be the key to avoid that issue.

I know there is a lot to do with your recent list but please...maybe you can address that too.

Cheers Friends!

Return to DaVinci Resolve