Factory product test videos ...

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

George Tasick

Factory product test videos ...

PostSun Dec 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Hey Everyone,

We have a fireworks factory in Cambodia and we would like to setup multiple Blackmagic Micro Studio cameras with a fixed perspective and focal length, so we can consistently record our nightly production tests, and simultaneously stream them online to view remotely.

I figure we'll have at least 3 cameras, possibly 5 that will need to run back to some sort of mixer that will both record and stream them.

We will have 2 channels of auto as well, that will need to be recorded/streamed along with the feed from each camera.

These cameras would likley be positioned between 25 and 200 meters from the recording/streaming equipment, and would need to be mounted in weatherproof housings.

If you would be so kind, could you give me some ideas as to what pieces of Blackmagic equipment we would need (mixers, recorders, monitors, encoders/streamers, etc.), as well as how we would wire all this up?

I'm pretty capable as a traditional camera operator; but this permanent installation, live streaming and remote access stuff has be a bit confused.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Return to Live Production