ATEM software control in panel audio has error

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

olya_iamzc

ATEM software control in panel audio has error

PostFri Feb 02, 2018 2:20 pm

ATEM software control in panel audio has error - blinking audio levels in all channels
example -

Xtreemtec

Re: ATEM software control in panel audio has error

PostWed Feb 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Which software version?
Which computer? PC / MAC?

Do you have any MIDI software installed on your computer??

EDIT looks like a MIDI software issue!! Your ON and AVF buttons are going crazy.. Which would indicate the precense of some midi software that is sending MACKIE control data internally.. The audio panel can be controlled with a MIDI controller sending MACKIE control signals.. This can not be shut off in the ATEM software.. The midi control function is always active..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

olya_iamzc

PostThu Feb 08, 2018 9:00 pm

Xtreemtec wrote:Which software version?
Which computer? PC / MAC?

Do you have any MIDI software installed on your computer??

EDIT looks like a MIDI software issue!! Your ON and AVF buttons are going crazy.. Which would indicate the precense of some midi software that is sending MACKIE control data internally.. The audio panel can be controlled with a MIDI controller sending MACKIE control signals.. This can not be shut off in the ATEM software.. The midi control function is always active..

I use Mac and on my mac is installed Propresenter (he has midi), but when I used Atem Software control I don't open Propresenter

Xtreemtec

PostThu Feb 15, 2018 3:47 pm

The midi can be present in the background without opening the software.. Try to install the software on a different computer and see if the problem does excist there..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

MarkThewessen

PostMon Apr 30, 2018 5:38 pm

It was indeed the MIDI in my macbook that was causing the trouble. Even though I had no programs open that were sending midi when I opened the Atem Software it started sending midi through the IAC driver.

When i killed the IAC bus all midi was silent and I could control the sound again on the ATEM.

Return to Live Production