Exporting Issues

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Spurley

Exporting Issues

PostThu Feb 22, 2018 4:22 am

I'm at my wit's end here folks. I've spent the last 4 hours in post just simply trying to google around and figure out how to get this thing exported properly and uploaded to YouTube. I thought I finally had it figured out when one video showed me that I have to start by going to the Deliver tab on the bottom, which I hadn't previously seen. But then it wouldn't even let me export it with the codec H.264, which I'm unfamiliar with, and when I exported it as an MPEG4 file, it worked, but wouldn't upload to youtube properly. Someone please help, I'm exhausted and really sick of running into dead ends. Thanks

Windows 10 x64

4Gb EVGA GeForce GTX 760

Scott Smith

Re: Exporting Issues

PostThu Feb 22, 2018 8:13 pm

What software do you have, or are you using?
Scott R Smith
BMD Stuff I use: ATEM 2-M/E, 4 x ATEM PS 4K, Broadcast Videohub, 6 Hyperdeck Pros, 4 Hyperdeck Shuttles, Multidock, Smartscope Duo, Smartview, Intensity Extreme, Decklink Studio, and lots of Miniconverters and Open Gear Converters.

Colin Barrett

PostThu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 pm

It would help if you actually described what you're trying to do!
Blackmagic Teranex 2D, Ultrastudio Express, Intensity Shuttle (Thunderbolt), Two H.264 Pro Recorders (Mac OSX) & lots of old VTRs used for digital archiving of legacy video formats for major libraries, broadcasters, universities and public archives.

sambo007

PostSun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Hey guys, Im having a similar issue.. today i spent like 8 hours grading 32 clips and it will only export 21... when I'm exporting it tells me its rendering 36 but only 21 render.. I have done it now like 25 times does anyone know why this might be? I'm using the un paid 14 version.

any help would be amazing

Peter Cave

PostTue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 am

The Resolve forum is best for Resolve issues. If clips have the same name they will overwrite a previously rendered clip. Use the unique file name option on the output page.
Resolve 18.6.6 Mac OSX 14.4.1 Sonoma
Mac Studio Max 32GB

Return to Post Production