New accessory for ATEM users

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Baz

New accessory for ATEM users

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 7:56 am

http://bazcontrollers.com/toolkit%20overview.pdf

Also the latest video showing it interfaced to the ATEM Audio mixer and ATEM Aux busses.

Baz

MISC
U/S Express, SmartviewDuo, SmartScopeDuo, Teranex 2D, Web Pres, 5/7 Vid Assists
VIDEOHUB
Smart 12x12
12x24
72x144
HYPERDECK
Studio, Shuttle, Studio Mini
ATEM
2me4K, 2me, TVS, TVS HD, CamConvs, StudioConvs, Studio Cams, Micro Studio Cam

Baz

Re: New accessory for ATEM users

PostWed May 02, 2018 11:49 am

here is a video that expands on the previous Aux buss demo by showing the Aux Buss tally system and load/save features.
When setting tally enable for each available ATEM Aux buss it allows selected camera sources to flash a tally on the IO connector.
This is useful for when camera operators need to know when they are selected for an iso record etc. This tally differs from an on air tally as it flashes at a regular pace which is easily recognised. This feature can be toggled on and off as required.
Also shown here with the Aux control is the ability to save and load all Aus buss assignments. When used in conjunction with the Hot/take selectors, all Aux busses can be changed simultaneously using a single push button. This is useful for changing ALL screens at the same to for a presentation effect.
Also covered in this video is the set up operation of the ATEM multiviews. What is not shown is the icon in the bottom right corner. This allows the use of 4 separate multiviewer layouts for all available multiviewers (as provided by the ATEM).

MISC
VIDEOHUB
Smart 12x12
12x24
72x144
HYPERDECK
ATEM

Baz

Re: New accessory for ATEM users

PostThu Aug 02, 2018 11:14 pm

The ATEM Toolkit is the 'Swiss Army knife' of all things ATEM. The following video is the first part of a multipart series covering "CCU Control".

Part 1 (this video) shows the basic control features of Iris and Lift using both touch screen and hardware control. It also shows the Aux buss interface for selecting the sources being adjusted.

Part 2 will show the control of the RGBY gains, gammas and lifts.

Part 3 will show the extended controls of contrast, saturation, Hue, RGB/YRGB, Zoom and Focus. It also allows larger slider displays and adjustments of gains, gammas and lifts for the LUM, RED, GREEN and BLUE adjustments.

The ATEM Toolkit is available now from bazcontrollers.com. It is in ongoing development and updated regularly free of charge.

For more info:
http://bazcontrollers.com/toolkit%20overview.pdf

bazleffler@bazcontrollers.com

(sorry the camera memory ran out while making this video but most of it is here)

MISC
VIDEOHUB
Smart 12x12
12x24
72x144
HYPERDECK
ATEM

Return to Live Production