Hello from the middle of the Atlantic

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Paulo Brinca

Hello from the middle of the Atlantic

PostSun May 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi.

My name is Paulo Brinca, and, since this is my first post/topic, i would like to present myself to the comunity before i start.

I'm from Lajes do Pico, located in Pico Island, wich is one of the nine islands of the Azores that are part of Portugal.

I have started a project called LajesTV with three friends back in 2006. This project is a hobby, and we provide a FREE service to the population on our spare time. All of our equipment has beeng aquired with the money we can spare from our personal bugets so not that great of a quality so far.

We have been saving some money over the last year to be able to aquire a good ATEM unit (Atem Television Sutio HD in this case) and a couple of converters, needed for longer distances in bigger events.

It's my pleasure to become a part of this comunity and, hopefully, be able to help others if within my knowlage.

Best regards,
Paulo Brinca.
Don't settle to be good, make shure you can be great...

Andy Coulthurst

Re: Hello from the middle of the Atlantic

PostWed May 16, 2018 5:51 am

Welcome.
I visited the Azores a few years ago ( although I didn’t make it to Pico ).
A truly beautiful place.

Would love to go back to Flores with my current camera.

Paulo Brinca

Re: Hello from the middle of the Atlantic

PostSat May 19, 2018 1:21 am

I'm glad you liked your experience in the Azores.

I would recommend you to return one day and visit other islands (Pico of course beeing the top suggestion).

If you ever end up in Pico (also Faial or São Jorge wich are really close to Pico) let me know.

Best regards,
Paulo Brinca.
Don't settle to be good, make shure you can be great...

Return to Getting Started