Can not get the intensity shuttle to recognise inputs.

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

Moandain

Can not get the intensity shuttle to recognise inputs.

PostMon May 28, 2018 1:55 am

My Intensity Shuttle usb 3.0 will not recognise any video input at all. I have installed and uninstalled multiple time and even used revo to remove all traces. It seems that some settings are remaining, so the hope of a clean install is out the window. The unit worked in the past with capturing from S-video and composite and component. However, now none of the inputs are detected.
I can trick the system into displaying the image for a split second by disconnecting and reconnecting the input but the image never stays. There are no shorts in the product so I think it is settings or software related.

I get sound and there is zero video, not recording, not previewing in obs or OEM software, not output to my tv's and yes I have tried multiple televisions.

I would like to know where the settings record so I can wipe them and do a 100% fresh install of the latest software.

Please help.

Eric-Jan

Re: Can not get the intensity shuttle to recognise inputs.

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 10:08 am

there's a chance your Intensity Shuttle firmware might be damaged, try to use it on an other PC/Laptop,
if so, you need to send it back for reflashing, if not, you have a µ$oft issue :(
Intensity Shuttle, ATEM Mini, Video Assist 5"(mini USB), Hyperdeck ShuttleHD,Analog to SDI mini-converter, software: Davinci Resolve 15 on Sierra, Resolve 18 on Catalina. (Using Apple OS 32 & 64 bit on different MacBook Pro's

Eric-Jan

Re: Can not get the intensity shuttle to recognise inputs.

PostWed Aug 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Has the problem being solved ?
Intensity Shuttle, ATEM Mini, Video Assist 5"(mini USB), Hyperdeck ShuttleHD,Analog to SDI mini-converter, software: Davinci Resolve 15 on Sierra, Resolve 18 on Catalina. (Using Apple OS 32 & 64 bit on different MacBook Pro's

Return to Getting Started