ATEM TV STUDIO HD FOR SMALL CHURCH

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Davidsdairy

ATEM TV STUDIO HD FOR SMALL CHURCH

PostWed Jul 04, 2018 9:44 am

Hi, I'm kind of new to Black magic. Trying to set up a live production studio for my small church here in Nigeria. A friend suggested the Blackmagic Atem Television studio Hd switcher .

My question is, with this gear, can i have graphics sub titles such as song lyrics and a permanent church logo on screen and at the same time switch between two other cameras with this gear?

Davidsdairy

Re: ATEM TV STUDIO HD FOR SMALL CHURCH

PostMon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Davidsdairy wrote:Hi, I'm kind of new to Black magic. Trying to set up a live production studio for my small church here in Nigeria. A friend suggested the Blackmagic Atem Television studio Hd switcher .

My question is, with this gear, can i have graphics sub titles such as song lyrics and a permanent church logo on screen and at the same time switch between two other cameras with this gear?

any response?

Xtreemtec

PostMon Jul 09, 2018 7:38 pm

You have 2 downstream keyers.. So yes. 1 for the logo.. 1 for a Key + Fill for song texts.. But key fill on a budget is another story..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Thomas Seewald

PostMon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 pm

The media pool can be used for storing up to (I think) 20 pictures with alpha channel. When you have less than 20 pictures no problem, because you call call them direct. For more, you need to replace
some picutes during the show. In both cases, I would suggest a separate graphics operator with his own comuputer, connected to the ATEM.
thos-berlin - Thomas S e e w a l d

Return to Live Production