Atem television studio hd to regular computer monitor/tv

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

androt117

Atem television studio hd to regular computer monitor/tv

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi! We recently upgraded our multicam switcher for an ATEM Television Studio HD and a matrox for streaming, we have two HP 27es monitors for multiview and output monitoring and a closed tv circuit.

The problem is that the monitors cant show the image nor the tvs, well the tvs show a weird green image, that happened us before with a deckling mini monitor with the settings on 4:4:4.

On a previous investigation i read that for the multiview monitor i can convert the hdmi to vga to solve this problem, is that true?

And what kind of converter do i need to be able to use the monitor and tvs circuit?

Thanks!

Xtreemtec

Re: Atem television studio hd to regular computer monitor/tv

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Are the monitors connected direct to the TVS?
How long is the HDMI cable?

If you have green puple image on the screen.. Go to the settings of the screen and change it from RGB to YUV colorspace.

I wont convert hdmi to vga.. Don't see the point of doing this.. Unless you want to use old VGA cabling that is going to all the screens in a set enviroment.
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

androt117

Re: Atem television studio hd to regular computer monitor/tv

PostMon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Xtreemtec wrote:Are the monitors connected direct to the TVS?
How long is the HDMI cable?

If you have green puple image on the screen.. Go to the settings of the screen and change it from RGB to YUV colorspace.

I wont convert hdmi to vga.. Don't see the point of doing this.. Unless you want to use old VGA cabling that is going to all the screens in a set enviroment.

One monitor is connected to the multivew output (this is the one that would be converted with vga), the other monitor is on the output of the Matrox streaming. Both shows a "Input out of range" message.

The Tvs are on other output of the atem.

I will try to change the colorspace tomorrow
thanks for the response!

Return to Live Production