Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI

Getting started with a Blackmagic product? Ask questions here about setup and installation.
  • Author

sdasmarchives

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI

PostWed Nov 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello...we have a bit of an odd question. We have a 16mm Film Digitizer machine that uses the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI and Analog Editing Card. The digitizer is almost 10 years old and uses older "Cinecap Velocity" software that is peculiar about the OS it runs on it is supposed to run on Windows 7 so we are trying that. Originally, we had it set up on XP, but since that is no longer supported it degraded to the point of being unusable. The Cinecap software is supposed to run on 3.2 Blackmagic Drivers, but at this point I can't even get the the most recent version of BM Desktop Video to run on Windows 7, either 32 or 64 bit versions (and I also tried downloading older BM software) The basic question is anyone had luck using the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI and Analog Editing Card on Windows 7? And what BM software have you used? Right now either no video shows up under "capture" or the program when I switch to capture the program is killed and I get the Windows program has stopped working message. We are trying to digitize historic films and make them available to the public and any advice is helpful!

sdasmarchives

Re: Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI

PostMon Dec 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Adding on, has anyone been able to operate a new HD Pro HDMI card on XP? Thanks

Return to Getting Started