BMPCC4K start shipping

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

rick.lang

Re: BMPCC4K start shipping

PostTue Dec 11, 2018 4:10 am

Csaba, congratulations on your acquisition! Wow, maybe that means I can get two from Annex Pro! Just kidding, almost broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rick Lang

Justin Jackson

PostTue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 pm

I dont plan on using the battery much myself.. hoping to use dtap to DC input on camera.. but so far my battery door seems find. I do however just keep battery in and charge camera with the AC/DC plug they provide.

That said.. I am so busy I have barely had time to hold it, much less use it. Hoping to get to use it soon! Oddly enough.. as I dont have anything set up to use it.. I am kind of "blank" on what to shoot. I do need to read up on the camera a bit more, learn how to use all its goodies, when I have time. Kind of makes my desire to get my camera sooner a moot point. I wont be able to get my sigma lens probably for a while. Really hate that I missed the $250 off price last week.

Unlike many of you.. I have no business idea how to get jobs. I will volunteer sometimes if I can, and mostly shoot sports games on a tripod with this camera vs my Sony AX53 when I can get the right advantage point to make it worthwhile (as opposed to using my 21 foot tripod system.. which I will NOT put this camera up there.. wont fit anyway without a wider bracket to mount it).

Like.. I would love to be able to advertise for doing corporate interviews/gigs, but.. no experience. So little worried I show up with this camera, sigma lens (eventually), and a light or two (longer eventually) and my mixpre10.. and think I know what I am doing.. only to screw it up.

I do plan to do some practice runs.. e.g. with my kids or something.. but that will only go so far.
Custom DIY AMD1950x 16-core/32-thread, liquid cooled, 64GB 3600Mhz RAM, 950Pro-512GB NVMe os/apps, 2x500GB 850 Evo RAID 0 SATA3, Zotac 1070 8GB video, USB 3.1Gen2 RAID0 2x4TB, 2x2TB Crucial MX500 SSD SATA3.

Marco Battaglia

PostWed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 am

I ordered mine from CVP (UK) on April 17th, that's what they just write to me:

"We are currently fulfilling orders placed on 11/4.
Blackmagic do not advise when or how many units are being sent in each batch so I cannot advise whether your order can be fulfilled before Christmas."

Justin Jackson

PostWed Dec 12, 2018 9:56 pm

Marco.. so you ordered in April, they are processing orders from early Nov, and you still dont have yours? Def need to call them and find out how that happened.
Custom DIY AMD1950x 16-core/32-thread, liquid cooled, 64GB 3600Mhz RAM, 950Pro-512GB NVMe os/apps, 2x500GB 850 Evo RAID 0 SATA3, Zotac 1070 8GB video, USB 3.1Gen2 RAID0 2x4TB, 2x2TB Crucial MX500 SSD SATA3.

Adam Silver

PostWed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Justin Jackson wrote:Marco.. so you ordered in April, they are processing orders from early Nov, and you still dont have yours? Def need to call them and find out how that happened.

He's from the UK, so the date he's talking about is April 11, not November 4.

Justin Jackson

PostThu Dec 13, 2018 3:06 am

Oh haha.. duh. OK.

Marco Battaglia

PostThu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 am

Adam Silver wrote:
Justin Jackson wrote:Marco.. so you ordered in April, they are processing orders from early Nov, and you still dont have yours? Def need to call them and find out how that happened.

He's from the UK, so the date he's talking about is April 11, not November 4.

Yes, CVP, one of the biggest European dealer, is processing orders taken on april 11th. I know it sounds unbelievable...

Dan Keeble

PostThu Dec 13, 2018 9:28 am

The big names like CVP and ProAv get the same amount of units each time as the smaller companies around the UK. That's why I ordered from 3Dbroadcast, much smaller queue.
www.flud.digital

seanwes

PostFri Dec 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Just received a shipping notification from B&H on my October 30 order of two (2) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4k Cameras!

I had reached out to support not long ago to ask for a shipping estimate and they told me early January, so this is a very pleasant Christmas surprise! :D

Justin Jackson

PostFri Dec 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Right on! Congrats. Awesome camera. I want another!! but first, lens, lights, gimbal, and mics!

Kays Alatrakchi

PostSat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 am

Time for me to join the club! I just picked up mine from Hot Rod Cameras https://hotrodcameras.com

I ordered back in late-August/early September (I forget the actual day) and it finally arrived today.

They said the shipments are coming in larger quantities, so I assume they're pretty close to fulfilling the bulk of their pre-orders since I was pretty high on the list when I ordered mine.

I'll also be picking up a Ronin S from them next week and I'll have my dream rig!
>>Kays Alatrakchi
Filmmaker based in Los Angeles, CA
http://moviesbykays.com

Resolve 18.1.4, Mac OS X 12.6.3 (Monterey), iMac Pro 64Gb RAM, Decklink Mini 4K, LG C9

Mac Book Air M1, Mac OS X 12.6 (Monterey), 16Gb RAM

Justin Jackson

PostSat Dec 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Kays, why Ronin S? Seems like the Lab 3 might be the better purchase for the BM4K. I could be wrong, but with LAB3 out soon (I think..supposed to have shipped end of November) and the Moza Air X coming soon, they seem to offer a lot more for the price. ThoughtS?

Cooper

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 7:03 am

5 cameras again to the retailer... retailer even split my order to send the other stuff in my order before the holidays.

Off topic:
Anyway Zhiyun Crane 3 lab had "release" date early December. That day is gone so I asked retailer and they wrote that the importer had changed the date to 21 December, if true then the gimbal would arrive before new year. Now on Youtube there is talk about January release. Moza Air X (prototype) is big, even larger than the big Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB (prototype) so I see it as way overkill for BMPCC4K. Even crane 3 lab is a bit too big for my liking, but the wide camera and the advertised features (+creator pack) seemed to make it the best choice for me of the "handheld" gimbals available (expensive), we shall see if it works like they say and is comfortable to use...

Kays Alatrakchi

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Justin Jackson wrote:Kays, why Ronin S? Seems like the Lab 3 might be the better purchase for the BM4K. I could be wrong, but with LAB3 out soon (I think..supposed to have shipped end of November) and the Moza Air X coming soon, they seem to offer a lot more for the price. ThoughtS?

I was looking at the Moza Air 2 also, but then DJI dropped the price of the Ronin S and I figured they're pretty similar. Don't know a whole lot about the Zhiyun Crane 3 lab one, or the Moza Air X, although I'd prefer to purchase before the end of the year.
>>Kays Alatrakchi
Filmmaker based in Los Angeles, CA
http://moviesbykays.com

Resolve 18.1.4, Mac OS X 12.6.3 (Monterey), iMac Pro 64Gb RAM, Decklink Mini 4K, LG C9

Mac Book Air M1, Mac OS X 12.6 (Monterey), 16Gb RAM

Justin Jackson

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Ah yes.. if you have a timeline of end of year..e.g. 2 weeks, then the Ronon-s seems to be the way to go. I originally bought a RedKing steadicam, was going to return it, but lack of job lately is preventing me spending any more money FML! So I am going to try to learn/use the RedKing for some time and hopefully the LAB3 and Air X are well tested and reviews are in to see which one is the better one to go with.

Oddly, I am trying to figure out how I can use the BM4K on it with a vmount battery or some sort of battery pack to power it longer than 40 mins. I am also hoping I have no issues with the 500GB T5. Seems to work well so far. Thinking ProRes 422 4K, need about 3 hours of total record time for a Cotillion I might be filming in Feb. Maybe BRAW will be on the 4K by then though.. which would be fantastic!

rick.lang

BMPCC4K start shipping

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Justin, can you carry a larger battery like a V-Mount on your waist and plug in via a regulated 12VDC D-tap to the 2-pin connector on the BMPCC4K? When you need to detach, that’s pretty simple. You would be able to work for hours, until your hand, wrist, back gives up!

Rick Lang

Justin Jackson

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Rick.. yes.. oddly enough this is what I was originally thinking.. some sort of backpack/fannypack solution that held the vmount, and d-tap to the camera DC input or dummy battery. However.. I am a bit worried how to manage this on a steadicam.. or even a gimbal. It seems like it would be really clumsy at best to have a cord dangling down the stem of the steadicam and then over to my hip. That is if I can find one that is 5 feet or so in length as well. It says it can handle up to 15lbs.. I was trying to figure out if there was a smaller battery system that could be used with the cam on the Steadicam to power it for a couple hours. I mentioned before the CORE 49WH edge or something, which mounts below the camera. But that still seems kind of big. I was thinking there would be one of those phone/usb recharger batteries that puts out enough power to power this (with the USB-C drive recording), and possibly a monitor as well. I could also see if there is a way to mount the vmount battery as part of the weights on the bottom of the steadicam. I know some of the more expensive $10K+ rigs used with vests/belts have things like this where the monitor and battery is at the bottom used as part of the weight setup. There is a vest/arm system for like $400 for the Steadicam RedKing as well that looked promising. Dont really want to spend much.. but if that + my current vmount setup would work, would rather spend the money on that than yet another battery.

more_lemons

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 11:45 pm

have any of my fellow australians received their camera yet? Myself and a bunch of friends are still waiting, the date keeps getting pushed back.

If it's a shipping issue I could just cruise down to their warehouse and pick it up in person 8-)

MScDre

PostTue Dec 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Got a few new clients for podcast/interviews lined up and was hoping to pick up a couple of Pocket 4Ks, any current word on availability?

The two supplier I usually go through both have a "Not in stock - Order now and we'll deliver when available" message right now.

This is for UK btw

EDIT: eek just talked to CVP and they have over 500 back orders to fulfil and won't commit to even a rough estimate of how long it might take

Justin Jackson

PostTue Dec 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Yah.. I actually want to get 2 more.. to do 3 camera interviews with eventually. Seems it is going to be at least several months before anyone has them in stock. BM wont release numbers, but a friend of mine who apparently knows someone at BH said BH alone got over 8000 pre-orders. That is just one company of hundreds around the globe. Lot more people starting to post videos, etc.. but I suspect its still going to be some time before all the pre-orders including new ones are reached.

jerrygladh

PostWed Dec 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Seems very slow here in Sweden to.
Hard to not include it in upcoming jobs :-)
Ronin-S, focus motor, cables, power and adapters all delivered,
just waiting for the body to arrive.

Patience...

Jerry
DR Studio | Mac Pro 7.1 16c | 192 GB Ram | 2x RX 6900 xt | MBP M1
BM G2 | G1 | 3xP6kPro | Canon C300 M3, R5c, XF605
Asus PA32UCG, Eizo CG 318, 319 | Atomos Sumo 19SE | LG C9
Atem Mini Extreme| Ultrastudio Mini 4k | Mini Panel

romariorus

PostWed Dec 19, 2018 2:10 pm

jerrygladh wrote:Seems very slow here in Sweden to.
Hard to not include it in upcoming jobs :-)
Ronin-S, focus motor, cables, power and adapters all delivered,
just waiting for the body to arrive.

Patience...

Jerry

The same, have received all stuff. Firstly ordered in Spain, but is too slow here, then I do two pre orders, one in France and other one in Germany. So still waiting. In Germany and UK looks more fast.

seanwes

PostWed Dec 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Cameras arrived yesterday! :D

Had a super busy day, so didn't have a chance to play until today. So far, loving everything. No issues with battery door like people were talking about.

Trying to get the camera to see my LUTs (.cube files). It doesn't see them on SSD or SD. Surely it's not CF only? Will need to research more.

I actually pre-ordered a third one. Fingers crossed production ramps up and I get it in January.

Wishing the rest of you internationally a speedy delivery!

more_lemons

PostThu Dec 20, 2018 1:48 am

right after being told i'd have to wait until next year, digital camera warehouse in melbourne got stock in and the camera is on its way!

billpeterson

PostThu Dec 20, 2018 10:08 am

I ordered my BMPCC4K via Teltec here in Germany on November 11th. The delivery was estimated as December 20th — today. I hadn't heard a word and the delivery status hadn't changed, so I called this morning. The told me they had received only SIX cameras from the distributor and there were 100 orders ahead of mine. So they said it looked like I would not be getting mine until the second quarter of 2019. >:( Very disappointing.
Oh well, I guess I now have plenty of time to assemble peripherals.

MScDre

PostThu Dec 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Any suggestions on where to place order for someone UK based?

I have previously ordered equipment from CVP and ES broadcast, CVP is saying they have 500+ pre-orders and ES just told me they fulfilled all of theirs and currently have 0

Would I be more likely to get it faster from ES because all retailers get distributed amongst evenly? Or would it not matter?

Is there any other good UK retailers to try?

Sam Biddle

PostThu Dec 20, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm in the UK, originally preordered from CVP in July. Ordered from 3DBroadcastsales after CVP told me I'd be waiting at the end of their 600+ queue; that was end of october. Got the camera end of November, so I can heartily recommend them. I found the overall service to be better also, when I called they were able to tell me where I'd be in their queue and they called me again when the cameras came in. CVP couldn't give me any real information.
Sam Biddle
3D Artist @ BlueBolt VFX

MScDre

PostThu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Sam Biddle wrote:I'm in the UK, originally preordered from CVP in July. Ordered from 3DBroadcastsales after CVP told me I'd be waiting at the end of their 600+ queue; that was end of october. Got the camera end of November, so I can heartily recommend them. I found the overall service to be better also, when I called they were able to tell me where I'd be in their queue and they called me again when the cameras came in. CVP couldn't give me any real information.

Thanks for the tip, called them and found I'd be 26th in the queue so placed my order.

Rrrbbb

PostThu Dec 20, 2018 6:12 pm

MScDre wrote:
Sam Biddle wrote:I'm in the UK, originally preordered from CVP in July. Ordered from 3DBroadcastsales after CVP told me I'd be waiting at the end of their 600+ queue; that was end of october. Got the camera end of November, so I can heartily recommend them. I found the overall service to be better also, when I called they were able to tell me where I'd be in their queue and they called me again when the cameras came in. CVP couldn't give me any real information.

Thanks for the tip, called them and found I'd be 26th in the queue so placed my order.

I did exactly the same. No news from CVP after preordering early August. 3D broadcast got me one a month from ordering in October. They’re super helpful with updates during the wait. Preordered another for work immediately.

visalapol

PostSun Dec 23, 2018 9:50 am

I'm finally get it. But all of my external drive with USB-C thunderbolt3 + NVMe not recognize, only my USB-C + SATA M.2 all work even usbc to sata3 cable work (haha with SATA M.2 it's record and got drop frame a lot) I'm think it cannot keep up with write data. I hope NVMe will get recognize on BMPCC4K.

Robert Niessner

PostSun Dec 23, 2018 12:51 pm

visalapol wrote:I'm finally get it. But all of my external drive with USB-C thunderbolt3 + NVMe not recognize, only my USB-C + SATA M.2 all work even usbc to sata3 cable work (haha with SATA M.2 it's record and got drop frame a lot) I'm think it cannot keep up with write data. I hope NVMe will get recognize on BMPCC4K.

That will never work, because the USB-C port on the PCC4k is USB3.1 gen 1 (5 GBps) and has no Thunderbolt support. USB-C in reality is a bit confusing standard because it can be so much or just the minimum spec without being very clear about its capabilities to the end user.
Saying "Thx for help!" is not a crime.
--------------------------------
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria
--------------------------------
Blackmagic Camera Blog (German):
http://laufbildkommission.wordpress.com

Read the blog in English via Google Translate:
http://tinyurl.com/pjf6a3m

DerKone

PostSun Dec 23, 2018 9:12 pm

billpeterson wrote:I ordered my BMPCC4K via Teltec here in Germany on November 11th. The delivery was estimated as December 20th — today. I hadn't heard a word and the delivery status hadn't changed, so I called this morning. The told me they had received only SIX cameras from the distributor and there were 100 orders ahead of mine. So they said it looked like I would not be getting mine until the second quarter of 2019. >:( Very disappointing.
Oh well, I guess I now have plenty of time to assemble peripherals.

Seems to be a German problem. I ordered end of September via Videodata and didn't receive anything... when asked, they answered that they only delivered the preorders that came until summer.... so not a lot cameras delivered to Germany

best regards
Jan

Seewynn86

Don't kill the newb, but I have a question!!!

PostMon Dec 24, 2018 10:48 am

Yes, I am the newb and I have a question. I'm sure you guys have heard this a gazillion times, but I searched and couldn't find any threads. The question is, when the heck is there going to be a restock? I'm dying to try this camera out but I fully understand the demand. I'm just trying to know whether there's a set time period or not. If this isn't the right room for this, I apologize. Thank you in advance.

Lesha_kvaz

PostFri Dec 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Got mine today. Ordered 29 of September at local reseller in Ukraine - “OptaVideo”

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

rick.lang

PostSat Dec 29, 2018 2:15 am

Seewynn86 wrote:The question is, when the heck is there going to be a restock? I'm dying...

Cameras are likely shipped every week or two to at least one of five regions that serve the BMD world. I believe from there cameras are sent to various distributors who supply the retailers. It gets very difficult to say when an individual order will be filled. Generally in the sequence of orders received for the branch you are on and that may result in large differences across the many branches.

After awhile you learn to get on with other things and one day it arrives! An alternative is ordering from smaller retailers who may fulfill your order before a much larger retailer, but no guarantee of course.

There’s usually a host of products you can amass in preparation for the camera, but I’d never do that!

Rick Lang

LuisVanegas

PostMon Dec 31, 2018 6:05 pm

Hello!
I ordered my BMPCC4K more than a month ago on BH and they told me before ordering it that it was going to be shipped around these days, however I spoke with them today and was told that they have an ETA for April :shock: do you guys know of another reseller that can hopefully offer a better ETA in the US or in Latin America?
I was scheduled to work with the camera by the end of January... :(

plantingchickens

PostMon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 pm

LuisVanegas wrote:Hello!
I ordered my BMPCC4K more than a month ago on BH and they told me before ordering it that it was going to be shipped around these days, however I spoke with them today and was told that they have an ETA for April :shock: do you guys know of another reseller that can hopefully offer a better ETA in the US or in Latin America?

Damn, that sucks. I ordered mine around the same time. One thing I have heard through the forums is the B&H doesn't really know anything about when they are getting shipments. (Seems to be a common thread whenever I've ordered anything from them.) So could be sometime in January...or April... or 2020... haha.

mrowlands15

PostWed Jan 02, 2019 4:47 pm

HI All
just to put my pains in with the rest of you. I pre-ordered with CVP on 28th April and still have on idea when the unit will arrive.
My mistake in thinking that when you do a pre-order you would get the unit first - on release day not wait months after people who had ordered after the release day got it.
to me a pre-order gives a commitment to buy and helps with the success of the product launch and for BM to not supply units to long outstanding orders is not a very good thing.
you can blame the supplier or the manufacturer - its all the same to me. You order from supplier they order from manufacturer, units should go to the longest outstanding orders.

Sorry for my rant!!

Rickiriva

PostWed Jan 02, 2019 5:13 pm

mrowlands15 wrote:HI All
just to put my pains in with the rest of you. I pre-ordered with CVP on 28th April and still have on idea when the unit will arrive.
My mistake in thinking that when you do a pre-order you would get the unit first - on release day not wait months after people who had ordered after the release day got it.
to me a pre-order gives a commitment to buy and helps with the success of the product launch and for BM to not supply units to long outstanding orders is not a very good thing.
you can blame the supplier or the manufacturer - its all the same to me. You order from supplier they order from manufacturer, units should go to the longest outstanding orders.

Sorry for my rant!!

I also pre-ordered in late August and still no clue

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

alessandroshoots

PostThu Jan 03, 2019 7:59 am

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know I ordered mine beginning of December with AVAlive and had it shipped to me within 3 weeks. From my research before purchasing it appeared that Core Microsystems also had a relatively low pre-order volume and reliable inbound shipments from BMD.

Good luck!

XaviMorcillo

PostThu Jan 03, 2019 12:58 pm

XaviMorcillo wrote:I ordered mine on Nov. 6th. Right now I have 28 orders ahead of mine. In Spain (MásQVídeo).

Now I have 20 people ahead. They're receiving 2-3 cameras a week, so I'll probably have in 2 months. Unless Blackmagic accelerate. Lets see...
BMPCC4K
Swit CM-55C / 2x Juicebox Magic Power 2.0 / Smallrig cage
Samyang 10mm T3.1 | 16mm T2.2 | 24mm T1.5 | 50mm T1.5
Panasonic Lumix 14-140 mm f3.5/5.6 | Pancake 14mm f2.5

LuisVanegas

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 2:32 am

Just received a shipping notice!!! :D So excited!!!
Thank you for your help guys

plantingchickens

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 6:26 am

LuisVanegas wrote:

Wondering, what's the date you ordered?

Cooper

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 7:13 am

Surprise the shop I ordered from got 5 more cameras just before the year changed so technically they got 10 in December, so got send confirmation this morning (+some must have canceled orders).

Too bad I need to send my encoding computer MB(2nd time) to be warranty checked/replaced next week, and that will take some days/weeks +need new thermal compound(out of stock)…

Oh well got more cables, connectors and apple stuff coming next ~week, so cable soldering and testing +initial camera testing with field recorder.

ttakala

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Cooper wrote:Surprise the shop I ordered from got 5 more cameras just before the year changed so technically they got 10 in December, so got send confirmation this morning (+some must have canceled orders).

I believe you ordered from the same shop in Finland as I did (as they seem to be the only ones who put out information when they get a batch of cameras). Out of curiosity, when did you place your order? The shop won't tell how many people there are waiting before me.
BMPCC4K/6K Pro, MixPre-3 II
Resolve Studio
Hackintosh mac OS Mojave
i5-6400K 3.5GHz, 32GB RAM, RX480 8GB

Jaroslaw Frybes

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

Same thing in Poland. It look's like big authorized resellers do not get enough of BMPCC 4K cameras to fulfill big queues of preorders. Can Blackmagic do something with it.
MacOS Catalina 10.15.7
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), 2,3 GHz 8 core Intel Core i9, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4,
AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB + Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
UltraStudio Mini Monitor + BENQ PD2700U

LuisVanegas

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 4:18 pm

plantingchickens wrote:
LuisVanegas wrote:

Wondering, what's the date you ordered?

I ordered it on Nov 7 :D

Cooper

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 5:49 pm

ttakala wrote:
Cooper wrote:Surprise the shop I ordered from got 5 more cameras just before the year changed so technically they got 10 in December, so got send confirmation this morning (+some must have canceled orders).

I believe you ordered from the same shop in Finland as I did (as they seem to be the only ones who put out information when they get a batch of cameras). Out of curiosity, when did you place your order? The shop won't tell how many people there are waiting before me.

I ordered start of May then they had 23 orders before me, during autumn the verkkokauppa.com changed web pages and the new pages don't show order queue anymore for some reason, was a nice feature. So since they got 5 cameras each month since October, and 10 in December (most likely got January batch few days early) at least 4 had canceled pre order before me. If I remember right there was like 26 orders before the web pages got changed. +there might have been some warranty changes also.

ttakala

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Cooper wrote:If I remember right there was like 26 orders before the web pages got changed.

Well, that doesn't sound too bad. I ordered in the end of October, perhaps I'll get the camera before summer after all :lol: . Sounds like there was a peak in pre-orders right after the announcement but then things settled down. Too bad they removed the order queue from the website.
BMPCC4K/6K Pro, MixPre-3 II
Resolve Studio
Hackintosh mac OS Mojave
i5-6400K 3.5GHz, 32GB RAM, RX480 8GB

vermot

PostFri Jan 04, 2019 10:22 pm

still waiting... apparently 3 poeple ahead of me.
ordered on 22 sept :oops:
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography