Introducing Blackmagic Production Camera 4K

The place for questions about shooting with Blackmagic Cameras.
  • Author

Christoffer Glans

Re: Introducing Blackmagic Production Camera 4K

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 6:43 am

Ryan Jones wrote:Wait - so you're getting irritated that BMD haven't released a camera yet, but you haven't preordered, so you're unlikely to get one for months even if you order today?

People get really angry about their interpretation of delivery dates. 'July 2013' does not automatically mean 1 July. Also doesn't mean 31 July.

No, I'm irritated about the information blackout, the non-communication and ignorance about customers concerns. Shipping something July 31th after saying "shipping in July" isn't really "shipping in July". And of course it doesn't mean shipping 1st either. Thinking, however, that something actually will ship this month because July isn't over yet, is wishful thinking. People are going to be so dissapointed.

I'm sorry but what have they promised that they haven't delivered? All the cameras they've announced exist (whether shipping or not).

ehh... they promised the cameras will ship in July, it still says so on their official website about the camera. Still, we haven't even seen a single frame of footage from it. Will the cameras magically appear in your hands by the end of the month? Don't think so.

I pre-order 3 of 4K BMPC cameras, and don't worry WHEN they will be available... so WHAT?

Well, good for you. Still, you haven't seen anything shot on that camera yet so you don't know how the images will look. And you must have a great business if you don't have to care when you recieve your cameras. Others on the other hand, rely on information to plan their work. If they don't ship in July it will also mean that rental companies won't be able to rent them out as planned, so even those who didn't preorder are affected by BM's lack of information.

hugh

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 am

There are, I believe, 3 videos shot on the pocket cam over on John Brawley's blog.
And you know what- shipping something July 31st after saying "Shipping in July" is absolutely an accurate claim.

Christoffer Glans

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 8:18 am

Briwil wrote:There are, I believe, 3 videos shot on the pocket cam over on John Brawley's blog.
And you know what- shipping something July 31st after saying "Shipping in July" is absolutely an accurate claim.

This is mostly about the 4K camera, which is why we discuss it in this thread. Shipping something July 31st is technically correct, but what do customers think of that? Stop defending a company you aren't a part of saying stuff like "get stuffed", it's the worst kind of fanboyism there is. Criticising something is whoevers right to do, but you just can't stand seeing criticism, even though it's in no way related to you? Get real.

Ryan Jones

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 am

ConstantProduction wrote:This is mostly about the 4K camera, which is why we discuss it in this thread. Shipping something July 31st is technically correct, but what do customers think of that? Stop defending a company you aren't a part of saying stuff like "get stuffed", it's the worst kind of fanboyism there is. Criticising something is whoevers right to do, but you just can't stand seeing criticism, even though it's in no way related to you? Get real.

Yet you're not a customer here, so this is in no way related to you?

I'm not a fanboy, I just couldn't care less. BMD could do a lot to improve communication, and it'd probably win them some customers, but they already have a waiting list for their cameras so why do they care?

Having a go at them about product that isn't released, and isn't late (yet) is pretty pointless. Lots of other cameras you could buy that are already on the market.

I seriously don't get why everyone is getting so aggro over it when there are so many other options - especially if you have no money down??? Buy/rent something else, these things won't be for everyone anyway.

Jace Ross

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 10:52 am

ConstantProduction wrote:
I'm sorry but what have they promised that they haven't delivered? All the cameras they've announced exist (whether shipping or not).

ehh... they promised the cameras will ship in July, it still says so on their official website about the camera. Still, we haven't even seen a single frame of footage from it. Will the cameras magically appear in your hands by the end of the month? Don't think so.

What month is it the 18th of today?
BMPCC, FD Canon 28mm f2.8, Tokina 80-200mm F4, Tamron 70-300mm f4 C Canon J6x12 MFT SLR Magic 17mm T1.6, Sigma 19mm f2.8, Samyang 7.5mm f3.5
Rode VideoMic, Viewfactor Cage/Handle/Grip/Perspex backing

Mac Jaeger

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 am

ChrisKou wrote:Would there be a difference in data for film mode vs. video mode since you're capturing less dynamic range in video mode? There are some projects that I will want full dynamic range, and then some that it won't matter so much and storage capacity will be more important. Any thoughts?

You are talking ProRes, right? (raw capture should not be different in film/video mode)

Data rates should be about equal, plus/minus some bits. The compression algorithm has a set target bitrate and tries to squeeze as much image information in as possible; in low-detail images (e.g. large parts blue sky) it will have more bits to use for finer grading, in high-detail images (e.g. trees with lots of foliage) it must alot mor bits for encoding the details, yet overall the bandwidth should stay the same. Choosing video mode might reduce the color ranges to encode, but the codec will just use the bits to improve other aspects of the image.

In other words: you won't have significantly different recording times whether you use film or video mode.

schens

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Jace Ross wrote:
b wrote:ehh... they promised the cameras will ship in July, it still says so on their official website about the camera. Still, we haven't even seen a single frame of footage from it. Will the cameras magically appear in your hands by the end of the month? Don't think so.

...some of us ordered a camera "Shipping July" last year. And a few still haven't receive them until now.

So it "feels familiar", that by the 18th of July there is not a single frame footage available and we are still hoping for delivery in July.

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 pm

schens wrote:
Jace Ross wrote:
b wrote:ehh... they promised the cameras will ship in July, it still says so on their official website about the camera. Still, we haven't even seen a single frame of footage from it. Will the cameras magically appear in your hands by the end of the month? Don't think so.

...some of us ordered a camera "Shipping July" last year. And a few still haven't receive them until now.

So it "feels familiar", that by the 18th of July there is not a single frame footage available and we are still hoping for delivery in July.

I will point out that footage appeared before the BMCC shipped, and that didn't help it.

Without knowing what's left to be done its impossible to say what the minimum time from footage appearing to cameras shipping in any volume.

If it's purely firmware, they could have racks of cameras all created ready to go, just needing to be flashed with the latest camera and packaged up, in that case it could be practically the same day.

If we haven't seen anything by about the middle of next week they are unlikely to manage to get cameras into peoples hands by the end of the month.

If it's hardware related then there's even less time.

That all said BMDs communication policy needs quite a bit of work, but said policy has nothing to do with when the camera will actually start shipping.

Christine Peterson

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Everyone, please do not personally insult or attack other forum members.

The team is still working to meet the July deadline, but I will let you all know if I hear any update.
Christine Peterson

(Previously Community Relations Manager for Blackmagic Design)

Peter J. DeCrescenzo

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Pete Proniewicz-Brooks wrote:... If we haven't seen anything by about the middle of next week they are unlikely to manage to get cameras into peoples hands by the end of the month. ...

Just to add:

BMD has committed* to start shipping the new cameras to their distributors by the end of this month.

After that, their distributors start shipping to their dealers.

Followed by dealers starting to ship to end-user customers after that.

Each step, between BMD & their distributors, between distributors & their dealers, and dealers & their customers -- takes time, usually a few days.

So, if BMD starts shipping the new cams by, say, the last week of July, end-user customers might not have them until sometime in August.

It's possible BMD will have actually started shipping days before July 31 and we might not even know about it immediately until end-user customers receive them days later.

There's nothing unusual about the above process. Happens every day all over the world with every manufacturer and product, with a few variations (for example, some manufacturers ship direct to end-users, etc.)

Don't misunderstand: I hope I receive my BMPC-4K today, but if it doesn't appear until sometime in August at the earliest, that doesn't necessarily mean BMD failed to keep their "promise".

* BMD has said things like "they hope to start shipping by", or "they plan to start shipping by", July 2013. Hope & plan. We'll see.

-

rick.lang

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:22 pm

SergeSmArt wrote:.... I don't coming here much.. and I wondering - why you all talking so much about NON EXISTING problems ?? :shock: :) camera is NOT YET here.. so why? ... "Global Shutter" - "Dynamic Range" ..
I don't care about flickering.. and about DR...:) 12bit RAW is so MUCH MORE than 8bit I have from my FS-700, so I'm happy to get an 4K update a few days ago in Sony Service Center in NJ, so I will be able to record HUGE 4K RAW as soon as HXR-IFR5 will be available... :) ... ... I pre-order 3 of 4K BMPC cameras, and don't worry WHEN they will be available... so WHAT?
Quality of film is NOT depends of my cameras, but depends of my ability to set up the light, color and composition... don't you think so? :)

Serge, you are right but some people are getting anxious about the new cameras as we are in the month in which shipping is expected to begin. Some fear a repeat of last year when the BMCC EF cameras ran into production and quality problems when shipping was to ramp up and then the BMCC MFT cameras were delayed until a substantial amount of back orders were filled. If they do in fact ship shortly, there will be a collective sigh of relief.

Rick Lang
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Rick Lang

Mark Davies

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Christine Peterson wrote:The team is still working to meet the July deadline, but I will let you all know if I hear any update.

That's good news. Thanks Chris! Do you think they might release some 4k camera footage? Maybe as 1920 x 1080 in pro res? Be nice to see how close the image will be to the BMCC.
Mark Davies

bis01005

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 5:20 pm

:( Ship date on B&H disappeared, I guess we wont be receiving the camera for awhile.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/9 ... ra_4k.html

bhook

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 pm

That couldn't be the case...We were promised an update if anything changed.

Richard Oakes

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm

mhood wrote:That couldn't be the case...We were promised an update if anything changed.

Do you really think the company of non communication would actually tell us if they ran into problems? The only way you will know if there is problems, is if August comes without a camera.
Richard Oakes.

bhook

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Ooops, I forgot my sarcasm tags: <SARCASM> ... </SARCASM> :lol:

Richard Oakes

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 7:34 pm

mhood wrote:Ooops, I forgot my sarcasm tags: <SARCASM> ... </SARCASM> :lol:

Ha ha
Richard Oakes.

bis01005

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Being silent on a missed shipping date or holdup doesn't earn a consumer's trust. Not saying you have missed your shipping date, but it might be fair to say that due to B&H taking down their expected delivery date, it has been communicated to them that Blackmagic aren't going to be able to fulfill product delivery by the expected date.

JerryBruck

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 pm

@mhood

So, here we all are, once again. I must say Marc that had you taken time to digest brother DeCrescenzo's recent posts it would be apparent that "July" or at least making a fetish of it, might be just plain wrong. Those posts of his evidence a lot of thought -- macro-thought, even , not to mention typing time. August a good month too and so are the many months to come, good months all. Remember Planning Marc, remember Hope, even at our age these are golden words.

Sure is hot up here, in NYC; in Texas it must be a beast! Why the ancestors didn't just leave it to Santa Anna is a mystery that grows and grows. If I was down there I might be tempted to dig down to where it's cool and curl up for a few weeks or months. It might be raining cameras by the time I climb out!

Meanwhile (last I've heard) Adorama's received no word on the 800 Production cameras they ordered at the original announcement.

bhook

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 pm

@Jerry :lol:

I guess any month is a good month to get the camera of your dreams, huh? I tried macro-thought once...it hurt my head.

Actually, this has been a very mild Summer here in Texas. We just enjoyed a week of rain and (unlike Adorama's shelves) my lake is full.

Jace Ross

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

bis01005 wrote::( Ship date on B&H disappeared, I guess we wont be receiving the camera for awhile.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/9 ... ra_4k.html

B&H have been changing the dates based on THEIR predictions, take that change with many grains of salt.

I'm not saying the BMPC4K is definately going to ship July (it's looking grim) but don't use a reseller's ETA as gospel.
BMPCC, FD Canon 28mm f2.8, Tokina 80-200mm F4, Tamron 70-300mm f4 C Canon J6x12 MFT SLR Magic 17mm T1.6, Sigma 19mm f2.8, Samyang 7.5mm f3.5

Lorenzo Straight

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Question for, John Brawley. In your experience shooting with the BMPC 4K, what do you like most about the camera? Do you still prefer the BMCC 2.5K? :D :lol: :lol: ;)
MSI GS60 Ghost Pro-4K-605-2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-5700HQ (Broadwell)-16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM-1TB 7200 rpm HDD + 128GB M.2 SSD-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU (6GB GDDR5)-15.6" UHD + 4K IPS Display-3840 x 2160
-Windows 8.1

Darryl Gregory

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 1:25 am

mhood wrote:That couldn't be the case...We were promised an update if anything changed.

Yes and I'm sure if the camera does not start shipping by July 31st,
We will get that update by August 1st or later, But not before as any normal company would do :twisted:

Peter J. DeCrescenzo

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 am

Darryl Gregory wrote:

We will get that update by August 1st or later, But not before as any normal company would do :twisted:

Why should BMD update you about their being late if they're not late yet?

-

Samjack

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 am

EOSHD has cancelled accepting that BMD will miss it delivery target.

Peter J. DeCrescenzo

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 am

Samjack wrote:EOSHD has cancelled accepting that BMD will miss it delivery target.

Again, what you typed makes no sense (at least not in English.)

-

Darryl Gregory

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 9:24 am

Peter J. DeCrescenzo wrote:
Darryl Gregory wrote:

-

WOW Peter you're getting more rude by the day, When did you grow a pair?
and if you can read July 31st & August 1st are the days in witch we should know if our cameras were shipped.

Peter may I suggest you take some time off before your brain melts? :lol:

Samjack

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 am

Peter J. DeCrescenzo wrote:
Darryl Gregory wrote:

-

Peter, I suggest you engage head before open mouth. Andrew at EOSHD made that decsion because he believe BMD wont deliver on the promise date. Whether BMD deliver on time is inconsequential here since Andrew has made up his mind to cancel.
You are behaving like a despot and could not tolerate others for thinking differently than yourself.

BTW since when did you become a spokesman for BMD? They be too embarrass to have you speak for them.

Jace Ross

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 am

Samjack wrote:Peter, I suggest you engage head before open mouth. Andrew at EOSHD made that decsion because he believe BMD wont deliver on the promise date. Whether BMD deliver on time is inconsequential here since Andrew has made up his mind to cancel.
You are behaving like a despot and could not tolerate others for thinking differently than yourself.

BTW since when did you become a spokesman for BMD? They be too embarrass to have you speak for them.

Who cares about EOSHD?

www.marcotec-shop.com

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

We are looking forward to receive the new Cinema Camera 4K soon. Does anyone know when respective volumes are shipped to europe?

Mac Jaeger

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 pm

www.marcotec-shop.com wrote:We are looking forward to receive the new Cinema Camera 4K soon. Does anyone know when respective volumes are shipped to europe?

If you don't know it - how should we? Actually i trust in _you_ to update us customers once you know... yet, i haven't heard anything from marcotec in the last few months since my preorder as well.

Peter J. DeCrescenzo

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Samjack wrote:Peter, I suggest you engage head before open mouth. Andrew at EOSHD made that decsion because he believe BMD wont deliver on the promise date. Whether BMD deliver on time is inconsequential here since Andrew has made up his mind to cancel.

I don't care what Andrew decided. Apparently he based his decision on his inability to read a calendar, plus his inability to understand typical product distribution. Or something. Who cares?

How am I acting like a despot by pointing you toward the calendar, by explaining what most manufacturers mean by "Shipping [month]", and by explaining how most products are distributed?

Try living under a real despot and then get back to us, OK?

And yes, since I don't work for BMD, I'm allowed to say things they aren't. As are you. Funny how that works.

-

bis01005

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Chill guys. Focus on the the topic not on each other, INTRODUCING BLACKMAGIC PRODUCTION CAMERA 4k

CloudChaser

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 pm

It would be really helpful if we could get some actual official information here. I'm really sick of reading all the nerd rage and I just want some tangible information. "We're working on it" doesn't tell me anything at all other than you're not home sick. An example of tangible information would be: "We're sorry we don't have any screen shots from the 4k camera yet. Our production team is working very hard to solve last minute problem with the RAW feature of the camera and hasn't had time to get to the screen grab. We hope to ship the camera by August 1st, but we won't ship until the product is 100% ready. Thank you for your support and bearing with us during this time."

Obviously, there is a lot of anxiety and excitement in your customer community. Saying effectively nothing to your customers and your distributors is borderline "jerk-ish" or simply incompetence. I don't know which one I prefer.... Maybe just close this thread to new comments as there is a complete lack of information here and its just a giant waste of everyone's time and provides a place for nerd rage to spawn.

Peter J. DeCrescenzo

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

CloudChaser wrote:It would be really helpful if we could get some actual official information here. I'm really sick of reading all the nerd rage and I just want some tangible information. "We're working on it" doesn't tell me anything at all other than you're not home sick. An example of tangible information would be: "We're sorry we don't have any screen shots from the 4k camera yet. Our production team is working very hard to solve last minute problem with the RAW feature of the camera and hasn't had time to get to the screen grab. We hope to ship the camera by August 1st, but we won't ship until the product is 100% ready. Thank you for your support and bearing with us during this time."

Obviously, there is a lot of anxiety and excitement in your customer community. Saying effectively nothing to your customers and your distributors is borderline "jerk-ish" or simply incompetence. I don't know which one I prefer.... Maybe just close this thread to new comments as there is a complete lack of information here and its just a giant waste of everyone's time and provides a place for nerd rage to spawn.

Hi CC: Welcome to the forum. (BTW, this is a "real names" forum.)

BMD has already made public statements to that effect. Obviously not the exact words you posted, but close enough I think. See Christine Peterson's recent post, and also BMD's video interviews from the recent trade show in Asia:

Let's see what BMD has for us (or not) by Aug. 1st.

In general, I'm more interested in what BMD ships than what they say.

-

JerryBruck

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Don't listen to Mr. CloudChaser you powers-that-be, don't close down these shipping threads please No! All the questions we have, he can answer for himself, as he's so precisely demonstrated, not all of us have that talent, at least I don't.

Also these have become first class entertainments, I think Marc Hood shares this opinion. Excellent value at very least. You have to go way way back, to the invention of the splice maybe for a contrivance that draws in and jams together so many twists & turns of the human brain. It could be big...

Peter J. DeCrescenzo

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 pm

JerryBruck wrote:Don't listen to Mr. CloudChaser you powers-that-be, don't close down these shipping threads please No! All the questions we have, he can answer for himself, as he's so precisely demonstrated, not all of us have that talent, at least I don't.

Also these have become first class entertainments, I think Marc Hood shares this opinion. Excellent value at very least. You have to go way way back, to the invention of the splice maybe for a contrivance that draws in and jams together so many twists & turns of the human brain. It could be big...

Smoke 'em if you got 'em. :lol:

-

dubako

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 am

can you please explain why we haven't seen a single piece of footage from this camera? how can you release something that sounds too good to be true and then show zero proof that a working model actually exists?

Scott Stacy

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 am

Wow .. it's really getting tense in here. I had a bitch @ BMD moment about three weeks ago. Now, I have surrendered.

Someday, I will have a BMPC4K. Until then, I am trying to become a better cinematographer. :)
Scott Stacy, CSI
Colorist

Windows 10
HP Z8
RTX2080ti (x2)
Intel Xeon Gold 18 Core
128 RAM
NVME M.2 Samsung 970 2TB (x4)
Resolve 17.4

Jace Ross

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 am

dubako wrote:can you please explain why we haven't seen a single piece of footage from this camera? how can you release something that sounds too good to be true and then show zero proof that a working model actually exists?

Wasn't there working beta models at NAB and I'm assuming the had beta/pre-production versions at SMPTE.

Jim Cullen

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 am

http://instagram.com/p/b3l6vPA8XB/
Spending some time with the @Blackmagic_news Pocket Cinema Camera Today. Expected Availability 7/25

Does this mean things are starting to happen?
Jim Cullen

Jim Cullen

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 am

Cullen wrote:http://instagram.com/p/b3l6vPA8XB/
Spending some time with the @Blackmagic_news Pocket Cinema Camera Today. Expected Availability 7/25

Should say, I have a 4K cam on order with TopTeks http://www.top-teks.co.uk/
Jim Cullen

Jace Ross

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am

As of a week ago, for the pocket, yes. Things seem to be smooth for the pocket.

Mac Jaeger

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

This may mean that things are starting to begin to get ready to happen eventually - yet only for the Pocekt CC. Nobody has ever been holding a Production Camera (and lived to tell), so i wouldn't get my hopes up too high too soon about the 4k model.

Terry Frechette

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Morning everyone:

Just a quick note on some of these posts. We need people to be civil to one another. Name calling, picking fights, etc. has to stop. It really doesn't help anyone.

And we are still trying to get everyone to use your real names when posting. It makes for a much better and more civil forum. We really try to not be heavy handed with managing the forum and want an open discussion, but it is a rule that everyone agrees to when you join the forum.

Terry

sambak

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

zephyrnoid: "I'd hate to say that BlackMagic is following in the footsteps of RED Scarlet. A disasterous roll out. Worse still, they may end up shipping but will not be able to sustain after-market support or timely product refresh's.Is this the second most hyped up roll out in HD camera history to date? Perhaps BlackMagic ought to sell out to a real camera maker and stick to recorders and drives"

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/308 ... c-cameras/

Jace Ross

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 9:52 pm

sambak wrote:zephyrnoid: "I'd hate to say that BlackMagic is following in the footsteps of RED Scarlet. A disasterous roll out. Worse still, they may end up shipping but will not be able to sustain after-market support or timely product refresh's.Is this the second most hyped up roll out in HD camera history to date? Perhaps BlackMagic ought to sell out to a real camera maker and stick to recorders and drives"

EOSHD is a useless site to quote, they were the ones who said the 5dm3 getting the ml raw hack made it a close contender with RED (and possibly Arri too). It's a terrible excuse for a site.

Tomek Pawlowicz

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 am

Is this coincidence that this topic aren't pined to the top of the forum list as July is ending? :-)
---------------
Tomek Pawlowicz

sambak

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 am

Jace Ross wrote:
sambak wrote:zephyrnoid: "I'd hate to say that BlackMagic is following in the footsteps of RED Scarlet. A disasterous roll out. Worse still, they may end up shipping but will not be able to sustain after-market support or timely product refresh's.Is this the second most hyped up roll out in HD camera history to date? Perhaps BlackMagic ought to sell out to a real camera maker and stick to recorders and drives"

EOSHD is a useless site to quote, they were the ones who said the 5dm3 getting the ml raw hack made it a close contender with RED (and possibly Arri too). It's a terrible excuse for a site.

With Magic Lantern hack, the 5d mark iii is able to produce 14 stops of dynamic range as of now! sorry i m just pointing towards what is happening with the 5d as i m one of the user of that camera AND yes i can say after the hack it is giving me much more DR than RED and ARRI. Although not all information at EOSHD is credible as it is the case with almost all forums.
tc

John Brawley

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 am

sambak wrote:
AND yes i can say after the hack it is giving me much more DR than RED and ARRI.

And the demonstrable visual side by side proof of this is where ?

jb
John Brawley ACS
Cinematographer
Currently - Los Angeles
PreviousNext

Return to Cinematography