To all USER "Forum usage"

Got something to discuss that's not about Blackmagic products? Then check out the Off-Topic forum!
  • Author

Robert RED

To all USER "Forum usage"

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Mr. Rivera said:

"If I've missed a post in regards to other products that conflict with ours(and granted I've been here for about 2 months now so it is possible), those would be asked to be removed or if I was trying to have a hardline stance, just delete them. Seeing as I haven't done that with this thread and I sent you a PM to ask that you not post this type of stuff, I would think out of common courtesy, you would understand that is what we ask and for the simple fact that in the registration notes you agreed to it states:

"You agree that the Blackmagic Forum is for the discussion of Blackmagic Design products. Discussions regarding other vendor’s products that are not part of a general discussion including Blackmagic Design products are not allowed and should be brought to other, more general industry forums. This will help ensure the forum and discussions cannot be hijacked by product vs product conflict."

I'm here to manage the forums and make things easier for users to find help with Blackmagic Design products, not with other companies products. Simple as that."

I say:
So enough talk about other products, we talk about problems on the BMCC, BMPC or the uncertain delivery of the BMPC.

OKAY Mr. Rivera?

- RED -
Every Day is a drop of Life
Email: red@robertred.ch
Facebook: facebook.com/followRobertRED
Vimeo: vimeo.com/channels/robertred
BMDCC Channel: Vimeo: vimeo.com/channels/bmdcc

Return to Off-Topic