DeckLink SDI 4K

Ask software engineering and SDK questions for developers working on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
  • Author

ShilpiR_beesys

DeckLink SDI 4K

PostTue Aug 24, 2021 5:44 am

Hi ,

I am using Blackmagic DeckLink SDK 11.2 and I am not able to get Input and Output together in Decklink SDI 4k card , if I turn OFF output then I am able to get the Input , I am loading Input and Output both from 2 separate DLLs , so first the card is opened for Output and is activated and then for Input .

Do I need to set something on the card for fullduplex mode that i might be missing

Thanks in advance,
Shilpi

ShilpiR_beesys

Re: DeckLink SDI 4K

PostWed Sep 01, 2021 11:06 am

Somebody Please reply what settings am I Missing .. I am Giving out and taking in RGB format , though tried in YUV

Cameron Nichols

Blackmagic Design

Re: DeckLink SDI 4K

PostFri Sep 10, 2021 5:23 am

Hi Shilpi,

Not sure why you are seeing this, I can simultaneously run CapturePreview and SignalGenerator from SDK 11.2 (running Desktop Video 12.1) with same DeckLink SDI 4K target.

The following is capture of DeviceStatusCSharp sample with active input and output. This sample was added in 11.6, you can run StatusMonitor example if running earlier version of Desktop Video. Can you check to see if you see similar?
DeckLinkSDI4K_Capture-Playback.png
DeckLinkSDI4K_Capture-Playback.png (20.22 KiB) Viewed 1621 times

Regards
Cameron

Return to Software Developers