CapturePreview Sample Explanation

Ask software engineering and SDK questions for developers working on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
  • Author

Muhammad Ramadan

CapturePreview Sample Explanation

PostSun May 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi,
I am trying to work with CapturePreview Sample in the path "...\Blackmagic_DeckLink_SDK_10.1.4\Blackmagic DeckLink SDK 10.1.4\Win\Samples\CapturePreview" but I can not understand the architecture of the Project.
How can I create my Own CapturePreview Using the Decklink SDK AND Visual Studio 2012 step by step?!!!,
Any Materials there Explain the Logic,Sequence and the architecture of the CapturePreview Project!!!!

thank you all,,,,

Nicholas Gill

Blackmagic Design

Re: CapturePreview Sample Explanation

PostTue May 17, 2016 1:09 am

Hi Muhammad,

This is covered in the links provided in the previous forum topic, viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47910 .

Specifically, "2.1  Using the DeckLink API in a project" details how to use the DeckLink API in your own project, and "2.4.1 Capture" details the steps required to perform a capture operation, these steps are demonstrated by the CapturePreview sample application.

A greater understanding can be obtained by reading the interface documentation for each of the methods referenced in the 2.4.1 section.

Cheers,

-nick

Return to Software Developers