UpHill Cinema Uses URSA Mini Pro 12K on Commercials, Film

Get all your news and announcements here!
  • Author

Kerry de Boer

Blackmagic Design

UpHill Cinema Uses URSA Mini Pro 12K on Commercials, Film

PostTue May 18, 2021 12:42 am

Blackmagic Design announced today Uphill Cinema used URSA Mini Pro 12K to shoot commercials for Joot Inc. and the DotDot Dream clothing company. The camera was also used to shoot Grant Victory Cares, a feature length documentary shot in Kenya looking at the impact of Covid-19 on the country and its citizens.

Uphill Cinema is a US based production company that provides both production and post production for films, documentaries, commercials and corporate videos. Award winning DP Levi Whitney heads up the company and began using the URSA Mini Pro 12K in September of 2020 after years of working with other Blackmagic Design cameras and DaVinci Resolve Studio software.

“I am looking to inspire change and laughter, and to help people stay informed. I want to talk about the uphill climb it took to achieve the success,” Whitney said. “The URSA Mini Pro 12K absolutely has let me do that with story driven content that I can provide in high quality and affordably. The 12K has a look that is for me is amazing. It doesn't have a digital look, or overly sharp unless you want that, because It can give that to you. It has been vital for my career and creative freedom.”

To learn more, please visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/ ... 0210517-01

Return to Announcements